Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 05:53 AM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Default Unanswered: When will I get on????

Come on it is almost 7:00 and am still not able to get on. I am so excited to check out all the new stuff...is anyone able to get in yet? Kids will be up soon (window is closing fast )
Joani is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 06:08 AM   #2
Call me Stella
Gift Guru

stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!

Default Re: When will I get on????

It won't let me in either yet! how come? I have went on at this time before... (I want to buy tree top theme items lol)
stelladora is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 06:09 AM   #3
coltrain01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't feel bad...it is 10 after 7 and I still can't get on,I am exited about the new theme room as well.Ihope Ican spin the deluxe wheel.
coltrain01 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 06:11 AM   #4
He belongs w/ Me!
madgirl8097 will become famous soon enough

ugh!I am soo annoyed because one of my friends got to go on this morning for like 5 minutes. its not fair!!
Old 07-09-2009, 06:12 AM   #5
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Hopefully the maintenance won't last too much longer! I'm looking forward to see the new things also
kayembee is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 06:12 AM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by stelladora
It won't let me in either yet! how come? I have went on at this time before... (I want to buy tree top theme items lol)
Well site is still down for maintenance....I was hoping it would be done by the normal log in time. I guess all good things come to those who wait...
Joani is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 06:29 AM   #7
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

I got up early this morning and was hoping to find the site up and running, so I to am dissapointed. I think it will be woth the wait this time!!
catsinparadise is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 07:47 AM   #8
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Just sitting here twiddling my thumbs. I got the server message so I am checking in with WI to get the scoop.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 07-09-2009, 07:49 AM   #9

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Thumbs down Re: When will I get on????

I know!!!! I really want to get on!!

8:48 Eastern, and still no webkinz....

Originally Posted by Joani;15393437I
guess all good things come to those who wait...
Heh heh, not necessarily with ganz....
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 07-09-2009, 07:51 AM   #10
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Server by server, they let us all in You will get on. I may not get to see this until after the weekend, though. I have to go. Have you seen Commodore's post in the Front Page? That shows what we can expect
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed