Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2011, 07:17 PM   #1
oohoo!!!
Webkinz :)

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Angry Unanswered: When a Party Doesn't Work, What Will Ganz Do?

I scheduled a party for last night, and one for right now. Neither worked at all, the "go to party" button never showed up.

You should know that I had 2 parties on Thursday, and 1 on Friday, and all were relatively successful. We had minor problems, but could log out and back on, and eventually get to the parties.

And I have 2 scheduled for tomorrow... lucky me, I can't WAIT to see what happens!

So, if you have had problems hosting parties, and you called Ganz to complain about them, what did they do for you? Refund the KC, or give you another party pack?

I only invited 4 family members. Think there's any chance they would give us our loot bags and piece of cake/chocolate?

Thankz for your help, and for letting me vent.

(I'm thinking of dropping the whole matter, not calling Ganz. I'm sick of the whole situation. We love most of the loot bag prizes, but scheduling the parties is such a nightmare. I have party packs that have been in my dock since they first came out, and I'm sick of it all.)
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2011, 07:56 PM   #2
Gift Guru

MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!

Default Re: When a Party Doesn't Work, What Will Ganz Do?

I have never called GANZ about hosting a party, but my guess, is that they wouldn't really care. I think they wouldn't go through the trouble of putting another party pack in your account. I had a party once, but it didn't even work, just like you experienced. I didn't even try calling GANZ. From what I have heard, they don't sound at the least helpful and willing to fix this. Hope this helped you. [:
MidnightAurora is offline Female
Old 02-13-2011, 08:15 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Actually Ganz will refund your 1000 kinzcash for you to be able to do another party later
I have called Ganz after it did not work and that is exactly what they did
I have to call them again tomorrow as well because I scheduled one for last night that did not work

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/Contact_Ganz

Even if you used a coupon they will refund your entire amount if it was a house party 750 and if it was a regular party 1000
because you will have to pay for another one.
Ganz has been "working" on it for a month now and it was working all week until last night.

Last edited by dawnscott1; 02-13-2011 at 08:18 PM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2011, 08:24 PM   #4
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

The big joke is that I have Ganz on speed dial . I have called them plenty of times and gotten my kc back. My extra loot too. Call and let them know when things are not working. Right now yesterday and today parties are not working. They must have turned off the party button.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:05 AM   #5

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

i have set up a party when it worked cause i thought it was all right but today just now it doesn't work and i am so sad, i want those loot bags and cakes

can someone tell me what we got for valentines day??? would be glad to know
Taku2 is offline Female
Closed