Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2012, 06:52 AM   #1
TomboyRaccoon
Webkinz :)
MissBarghest is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: When does KinzChat Plus open? It says from 12 PM to 4 AM but it's 12 PM now and it's still not open?

Title says all.
MissBarghest is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2012, 06:58 AM   #2
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: When does KinzChat Plus open? It says from 12 PM to 4 AM but it's 12 PM now and it's still not open?

It's never open for me until 5pm.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 04-03-2012, 08:05 AM   #3
Name: Bailey/Piplup

donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!

Default Re: When does KinzChat Plus open? It says from 12 PM to 4 AM but it's 12 PM now and it's still not open?

I know it says then, but it always seems to open later when more people are on. They might need to consider updating these times or opening earlier.
donpiplup is offline Female
Old 04-03-2012, 08:07 AM   #4
Gift Guru

I agree, it should definitely be open earlier!
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 04-03-2012, 12:27 PM   #5
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

It's the Euro times that are messed up for me.
The other zones open at their listed time for me.
When US opens at 7am,
Euro should open at 12pm but I think someone programmed 12am instead of 12pm;
Asian would then be 9pm.
Opening times do vary sometimes by day of week/time of year.

I've mentioned it when I call, but reps dismiss it.

Last edited by Twizzlerz; 04-05-2012 at 05:24 AM..
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 04-03-2012, 05:05 PM   #6
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there, It opens for me at 9:00 am and ends at 12 pm. I'm not sure what's wrong with it! Probably the Kinztime in that country is sort of messed up! Have you tried a different browser?
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2012, 05:49 PM   #7
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

Not sure but aside from what everyone else has said, I think you might also need to take into consideration what time zone you're in. For me, it opens at 9 a.m. 'cause I think Kinztime is set to EST time. Here where I'm at, that means U.S. east coast.

Anytime I do anything (i.e. Activities, shopping, going into the Park/Clubhouse), I always need to calculate/schedule BACK 3 hours 'cause EST (Kinztime) is 3 hours ahead for me.

Say, all the regular M-F Activities start at 4:00 pm. That means I need to go on at 1:00 pm. Some rare item is scheduled to show up at Arte's at 9:00 am on a weekend, that means I need to get up at 6:00 if I want to get it [and this one has happened to me (sigh)].

Last edited by serendipitydoda; 04-03-2012 at 05:58 PM..
Old 04-04-2012, 09:02 PM   #8
see

see will become famous soon enough

It should open at 8 am
see is offline Female
Old 04-06-2012, 12:46 AM   #9
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Banned
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine

It opens in my timezone at 8 am and closes at midnight. I guess just keep trying until you find the right times and then contact ganz or something.
shreds97 is offline Male
Old 04-06-2012, 08:27 AM   #10

GrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Have you clicked on the lock to make sure your not banned??......it seems more than half the trading room has been banned this month...

GK~
Closed