Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2008, 04:48 PM   #11
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: When adopting a Sea Otter...

it would be cute for there to be a pond or something that he could float in...
IzHannah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2008, 04:50 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

the otter is a regular pet in webkinz world, but the bed can go in an underwater room and the otter will have a bubble. I had set up both kinds rooms ahead of time just in case.
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 04:51 PM   #13
Let It Roll.

Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!

I wish we did, because I want to build an underwater dam house for Padra, my sea otter I adopted last night. Congratz on your new kinz, I absolutely LOVE my new otter!!
Newsboys is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 05:41 PM   #14

jaewebkinz will become famous soon enough

I think that they should be, but their not!
jaewebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 05:44 PM   #15
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

a sea otter breathes air, but hunts and basks in clumps of sea weed in the water. notice how they are always lying around on rocks when you see them?

so, in essence, the otter is a land animal that just likes to swim....so they made it a land animal in WW
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 12-28-2008, 05:46 PM   #16
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I wondered the same thing before my son adopted his otter. Will it be underwater or not? They should have maybe allwed for either/or-make him bubbeless in either room (ya, I know they don't breath underwater but they gave a tail to a chimp!).

There should be some way of knowing if the pet you are adopting is underwater or not-maybe a certain colored tag or something...

The bed the otter comes with is absolutely georgous though, and looks like it SHOULD be underwater!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 05:46 PM   #17
Call me Yana or Miki
Gifted

mikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah. You don't get one. I really wanted it too. Like some other people said, they don't Breathe water. Maybe that's why.
mikilaapplep is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 07:35 PM   #18
Dutchess16

WebkinzInTexas is on a distinguished road

Wow, I would think they would live in a under water room too... That's very strange
WebkinzInTexas is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 08:48 PM   #19
Flo220
Flo220 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you visit the kinzvillenewz site the sea otter is listed with the undersea pets. I think this is very misleading since you don't get the underwater room option. Maybe this pet should get a choice of rooms and if you choose a regular room you would get a bubble for the underwater room visit. I know my neighbor's little girl was very disappointed that she did not get the underwater room she was hoping for. Thanks to everyone that posted the same things here, I told her I would find out if it was a glitch or the way it should be, no other place to go but to WI.
Flo220 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 09:25 PM   #20
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Flo220,

You're right-it IS listed as an undersea pet! I didn't even know they had that list of pets on that site. I'm flinging some rep your way! Thanks!
dragonbird is offline Female
Closed