Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 10:10 AM   #1
elderado81
Webkinz :)
Tori_grl28 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: when adopting my new animals

the past few times i have adopted they arent getting their own rooms they are being put in an already exsiting room of the house and i have to buy a room for them, anyone else experience this?? i have a seahore to adopt but i am afraid to flood the house lol anyone know whats wrong???
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2009, 10:12 AM   #2
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: when adopting my new animals

That happened to me too, after my 10 or so webbie, I had to buy them their own rooms. Maybe you only get free rooms on the first few to get your house started. ???
Old 01-01-2009, 10:13 AM   #3
IviGurl742

lemoneya810 is on a distinguished road

If you have adopted more then ten pets, Webkinz will not give you a free room when you log on your new Webkinz pet. You have to buy a room by going to the 'Buy' feature at the top of the map of you house. Once you buy the room, you can put it anywhere you want. And don't worry about flooding the house.
lemoneya810 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 10:19 AM   #4
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Starting with your adoptions after 10 you will receive 3500kc (instead of 2500kc) and a Bonus Adoption Box (or Bed box every 5th pet after 10...15, 20, 25, 30...) The extra money makes up for having to buy a room. The plus is that you can buy any size room you want, and place it where you want. It's nice to get the bonus box too!
kayembee is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 10:29 AM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Tori_grl28
the past few times i have adopted they arent getting their own rooms they are being put in an already exsiting room of the house and i have to buy a room for them, anyone else experience this?? i have a seahore to adopt but i am afraid to flood the house lol anyone know whats wrong???
Your seahorse will be ok. Buy it an underwater room. After you get 10 pets you don't get a room, but you get more money. I always buy large rooms after that and remember that you don't have to buy a room for each pet, because they like to share. It's just best to put the underwater pets together.

I was glad when I could choose where my rooms went, and I eventually turned most of the original rooms into something else such as storage or a kitchen or a bathroom.

I have a friend who got 10 little hippos at Walgreen's and they all sleep together in one big room.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 01-01-2009, 10:29 AM   #6
hoa! I'm
Gifted

Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

It depends on how many pets you have if you have under 10 pets you get free rooms but if you have more than 10 pets you get more money like 3000 instead of 2000 kinzcash so you can buy your own room AND you also get a gift box with stuff in it. Hope it helps ya out!
Blade is offline Male
Closed