Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 07:47 AM   #21
Still a
Webkinz :)

emz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: when account expires

Webkinz codes are a one time deal. Once you put them in the code no longer works. To renew(sp) your account you have to buy a new webkinz.

Hope this is helpful! PM me if you have anymore questions!
emz360 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2009, 05:34 PM   #22
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by ♥Julia♥
If everyone looks at JulieBear01's post, she has some pictures of the letter you get. Everyone has been saying that you only get 30 days after the account expires. This is not true, it tells you that you have 30 days until your account expires. fter that, you can renew you account after years. That's what my friend did.
And to answer your question budgirl9, you can't use the same code again, you'd have to buy a new webkinz.

Theres no such thing as expiring for good. You can renew your account after years. That is what my friend did.
Like she said. Juliebear01 has good pictures. That's the letter that you will get 30 days from the day your account expires. You won't be able to use the codes again. Also, the last thing julia said, that you can re-new your account after a few years. Is that true, I don't think julia would lie, but that's cool! I have an expired account now, and I don't want it to be expired.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 03:07 PM   #23
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

okay, so I have been gathering letters for when your account expires. read carefully, The letter states that you won't lose anything that your things will be safe just adopt another pet even a year later and you can pick back up playing were you left off. I will still adopt another pet on this particular account but not until this summer so I can prove it is safe.

here is more oh wait I can't post them. something is wrong I'll try in a bit

But you get a message on your account when you try to sign in and then you get your final letter stating your grace period and final day. Your stuff will be safe and can adopt at anytime to renew your account.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgren.jpg (23.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpguntitled.jpg (21.2 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by JulieBear01; 03-22-2009 at 03:10 PM..
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 03:08 PM   #24
Lil Kinz

ck1024 is an unknown quantity at this point

You can use them again!
ck1024 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 03:12 PM   #25
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Lightbulb Re: when account expires

View Post Originally Posted by ck1024
You can use them again!
Huh? What do you mean?

Once a code has been used it can not be used again. Your pet never dies or and you can play with it at anytime as long as your account is active and you adopt one pet a year
Old 03-22-2009, 03:19 PM   #26
hy am I still a

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

Once your account expires and it is gone the codes renew.

You can use them again.

The account must go first.
SmelzGood84 is offline Male
Old 03-22-2009, 03:29 PM   #27
I Rules!

more pics here read them carefully it tells you exactly what happens. If your account expires you can't take your code and go open a new account. You must adopt another pet to continue playing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg7 days.jpg (23.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg2days.jpg (23.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpggrace period.jpg (32.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpgfinal.jpg (28.9 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by JulieBear01; 03-22-2009 at 03:32 PM..
Closed