Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 11:24 AM   #11
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

Default Re: when account expires

View Post Originally Posted by ♥Julia♥

Theres no such thing as expiring for good. You can renew your account after years. That is what my friend did.
Ahh so then thats a no... hmm thank you
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2009, 11:35 AM   #12
Yeah, I have a
Webkinz :)
4everisnever has a spectacular aura about4everisnever has a spectacular aura about

you can't reuse a webkinz code, but you'll have to buy another and enter it into the same account. This has happened to me before and i did this. i got all my stuff back too! so dont worry bout it so much :]

hope i helped:]

4everisnever is offline Female
Old 03-16-2009, 01:20 PM   #13
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

wow good to know. Thanks for the info
lemony is offline Female
Old 03-16-2009, 01:39 PM   #14

Movin'2Toons is just really niceMovin'2Toons is just really nice

Before it expires, you get a 14 day grace period, and then it expires. Which means you can't access the account. But I'm pretty sure that if you adopt another webkinz, your account will open up again
Movin'2Toons is offline Female
Old 03-16-2009, 01:40 PM   #15
Angeliqueb33
Gift Guru

Angeliqueb33 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by daddywebkinz
Great Thank You...I forgot it shows the date you signed up. Mine will never expire because I am always putting new ones on but my Mom passed away and I am keeping both her accounts active to...heck its like a full time job. I have my 2 accounts, her 2 accounts and all 3 of my kids have accounts. But it IS fun!!!
Sorry to hear about your mom. That sure is a lot of Webkinz pets. Way to go!
Angeliqueb33 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 10:03 AM   #16
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Movin'2Toons
Before it expires, you get a 14 day grace period, and then it expires. Which means you can't access the account. But I'm pretty sure that if you adopt another webkinz, your account will open up again
I was told it expires for good and it can't be reopened at anytime. I was told it had to be renewed by the end of your grace period or it was closed for good.
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 10:19 AM   #17
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

no worries, it can be re opened with a new adoption and the correct password! dont forget the password !
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 11:17 AM   #18

Holly12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Unfortunately, no. Once an account expires, you can add NEW codes on it, to renew it. But if you have already used a code, it is unable to be used again.

And, although we have been told otherwise, it appears that even after the 30 day grace period, you are still able to add more pets to an account, and continue playing with it!

View Post Originally Posted by JulieBear01
I was told it expires for good and it can't be reopened at anytime. I was told it had to be renewed by the end of your grace period or it was closed for good.
Yes, that is what we are all told, but that is wrong. Ganz just says that to get people to buy more webkinz. Actually, you can let your account expire, and than YEARS later decide you want to use it again. And all you'd have to do is go out and buy a new webkinz and use the code on the "expired" account.

Last edited by Holly12; 03-17-2009 at 11:17 AM..
Old 03-17-2009, 11:34 AM   #19
Mamajedia24

mamajedi is on a distinguished road

As everyone has said, the code cannot be reused.

I recently had a different question about registration and here is what many forum member shared with me, copied directly from the user agreement. (link at top of WW sign-in page)

"If you let your Account lapse without renewing it prior to the end of your then-current Registration Period as discussed above, you may reactivate your Account within the next six months: (i) for a further period of twelve (12) months from the date of reactivation by registering a new Webkinz pet;"

So, you have 6 months from the time the account expires to renew it. When you do this though, be careful that you do not click new member as you do not want to set up a new account.

Hope this is helpful.
mamajedi is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 07:46 AM   #20
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Lightbulb Re: when account expires

I know someone has done this already but I am going to let one of my accounts expire and try to add a new pet after a month or 2. I want to get pictures and stuff. So to add to the 2 pictures above, the 30 and 14 day reminder, I have this 7 day reminder
Attached Images
File Type: jpg7 days.jpg (23.0 KB, 8 views)
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Closed