Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2011, 06:13 PM   #1
ebkinz. EX-cellent!
Webkinz :)

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

Default Answered: Wheel of Wow (Just checking)

Not sure if it's just me and my rotten luck or if anyone else has been getting this. For the last 6-7 times the Wheel of Wow has come up on the Activities list, the only thing I've been landing on is the $20 Kinzcash spot. Again, just checking. If it's just me, I can keep doing the Activity and wait it out.
Best Answer - Posted by Webberlily
The Wheel of WOW prizes are not equally random. I mean that you don't have the same chance of getting any one of the prizes; some prizes are much more common, and the 20 kc is the commonest.

So what you're experiencing, is normal.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2011, 07:42 PM   #2
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Wheel of Wow (Just checking)

View Post Originally Posted by serendipitydoda
Not sure if it's just me and my rotten luck or if anyone else has been getting this. For the last 6-7 times the Wheel of Wow has come up on the Activities list, the only thing I've been landing on is the $20 Kinzcash spot. Again, just checking. If it's just me, I can keep doing the Activity and wait it out.
If I had 1 KC for every time I've gotten 20 KC...

Oh wait!

Yes the 20 KC does seem to be the prize I get most often!

Dunno about you, but I prefer 20 KC to "gunk glack bleck".

That one makes me mad!

At least with 20 kc I can buy a w-shop food that my pet will eat willingly!

Good luck...and may the odds be with you!
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 08:20 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

I got the skirt the other day so I've not experienced this (though I did get the 20KC on my daily spin today)
Old 06-21-2011, 08:50 PM   #4
This is Halloween!

Musicgurl has a spectacular aura aboutMusicgurl has a spectacular aura about

Weird. Last three spins for me have turned out like this:
Gunk
Gunk
20 kc

Seems the wheel has been giving out lousy prizes for a while. Or maybe this week is just not your week. Maybe next week you'll get a better prize.
Musicgurl is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 09:58 PM   #5
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

The Wheel of WOW prizes are not equally random. I mean that you don't have the same chance of getting any one of the prizes; some prizes are much more common, and the 20 kc is the commonest.

So what you're experiencing, is normal.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 06-21-2011, 11:36 PM   #6
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

The prize that you start with is usually the one you stop one. It's very rare that I get gunk (blah) or another prize. Like Webberlily said, they aren't equally random. And Webberlily, commonest is not a word.
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2011, 11:33 AM   #7
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

I always seem to get money
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2011, 11:50 AM   #8

happyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clown

I always get the 20 KC I think somehow the wheel seems to have a bigger chance than anyother choice on there.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:38 PM   #9
0MG ITS LYK JOE

ExtremeJoe9166 has a spectacular aura about

The 20KC is the most common of the prizes. You are most certainly not alone, though I usually end up landing on 50KC. You just have to be a bit lucky sometimes.
ExtremeJoe9166 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2011, 03:35 PM   #10
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

Okay. Guess it means keep at it and wait it out. Tks guys.

Ummm....How do I change the stat to answered?

Last edited by serendipitydoda; 06-22-2011 at 03:35 PM..
Closed

Tags
emma!, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh., you're so nice!