Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2009, 09:22 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
barbe is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Wheel of Wow Jacket Glitch!

I guess I was extra lucky because I won the jacket on the first spin of the wheel. Today was really my lucky day because although I got the Deluxe gift box yesterday with another ringmaster jacket, today I got another Deluxe box with the glasses and a baseball TV. Don't know if it was a glitch but I like to think it is my lucky day!
barbe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2009, 09:28 PM   #12

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by cowsrule199
sometimes when items don't show up logging in and out helps
Thanks for the tip, but it didn't help this time, though. I did it 3 times. Oh, well, maybe tomorrow.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 09-02-2009, 09:30 PM   #13

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by barbe
I guess I was extra lucky because I won the jacket on the first spin of the wheel. Today was really my lucky day because although I got the Deluxe gift box yesterday with another ringmaster jacket, today I got another Deluxe box with the glasses and a baseball TV. Don't know if it was a glitch but I like to think it is my lucky day!
Hey, maybe you got a reverse "glitch", to kinda even things out. Good for you!
Old 09-02-2009, 09:37 PM   #14
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

Not on any of my wheels either
Old 09-02-2009, 09:42 PM   #15

coolbreeze has a spectacular aura about

I too had the jacket and not the hat.
coolbreeze is offline Female
Old 09-02-2009, 10:00 PM   #16
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

To everyone with this problem, try logging out, clearing cache, etc. Also, check to see if there's an empty space in your dock where the clothing is, maybe the pic just won't show up? If so, hover your mouse over the empty box, see if it says WOW jacket.

The hat isn't on the wheel yet, only the jacket. They probably won't have them both on at the same time. Kinda makes sense. Can't wait for it, though.

As for winning it, all I know is that I waited a few seconds after the curtains opened up on the screen, then I pushed the button. Whenever I push the button right after the curtains open up, I end up with the same prize, 20 KC. When the Kinzstyle sunglasses were on the wheel a few months ago, another member posted that he got them every time because he waited a certain number of seconds before pushing the button. Might be worth a try.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2009, 03:57 AM   #17
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I don't believe the hat is on the wheel right now--they will probably alternate which new WOW clothing item will be on the wheel.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:14 AM   #18

Well, today is a new day, and I have a picture of my wheel this morning. Again, no new items. I find it amazing that GANZ gives some accounts new things, while they make others wait. The very same thing happened to me when "MY PAGE" was announced. Seems like everyone had "MY PAGE" except me. I got "MY PAGE" 3 weeks after everyone was using it.

I took this picture this morning, after clearing, cleaning, etc.

Last edited by jazzykinz; 02-04-2010 at 12:21 PM..
Old 09-03-2009, 01:00 PM   #19
batman1105
Gift Guru

mommy2dk is just really nicemommy2dk is just really nice

i was playing IE when i won the jacket yesterday on one account and another account today. i cleared the cache on IE today and neither jacket showed up. i logged into both under Mozilla Firefox praying and YEAH! they are both there! thanks everyone. i would never have thought to try the other browser b/c i don't play on the firefox due to have a small monitor on this computer so it cuts half the dock off unless i do full screen with IE.
mommy2dk is offline Female
Old 09-03-2009, 01:24 PM   #20
Keeblerann

Keebs has a spectacular aura about

I have found that just refreshing (reloading) the page and logging in again helps. After yesterday's maintenance my IE browser still showed the site closed for maintenance. I reloaded the page, and voila! All set to log in and play! I usually use Firefox as on IE the site freezes up after a while. By the way, I was lucky enough to win a WOW jacket yesterday and today on the same account!

Keebs
Keebs is offline Female
Closed