Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2008, 09:47 PM   #1
Memew2008
Webkinz :)

Memew2008 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Wheel of Wow is driving me crazy

For several days, I have tracked my winnings on Wheel of WOW and Wishing Well 2. What really bothers me is that the Wheel seems eternally stuck on $20. I have sent several comments and nothing seems to work. It's almost not worth trying anymore.
:chi:
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2008, 09:51 PM   #2
godsgirl13
Gift Guru

Godsgirl13 is a jewel in the roughGodsgirl13 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Wheel of Wow is driving me crazy

lol, most people to get 20 kinzcash, i know exactly how you feel!
but on the bright side, we both arent getting gunk!
Old 04-20-2008, 09:54 PM   #3
gramma2az

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

I could honestly say that I land on 20 KC the most. Lately I have won 4 bubble vests. Only once the 500 KC. One time random cash gave me 1 KC, really 1 KC, I was shocked.

Sometimes it's good, but few and far between. most of the time it's mediocre at best. 20 KC is still better than 1 KC, what a joke. That's what we get for virtual kiddy gambling, LOL!
Old 04-21-2008, 02:40 AM   #4

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I forget where it was, but I read a thread somewhere about your odds of landing on each section was, and I think you have about a 30% chance of hitting the 20KC. So we all get that more than anything else. The big prizes you'll see about twice a year if you spin daily. I once won a bed, and once the 500KC, but most of the time I just get 20 KC...
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 04-21-2008, 06:23 AM   #5
Call me Callie!
Gifted

ilovewebkinz226 has a spectacular aura aboutilovewebkinz226 has a spectacular aura about

I almost everyday land on 20kc!!!! Maybe one day we'll get 500kc!!!!
ilovewebkinz226 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2008, 06:30 AM   #6
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

I mostly get the clothing or 20 KC. But, I have a story.

I was logging in to Webkinz to do my dailies, when I saw that there was an extra spin on the wheel of wow for that hours. So, I went to go spin it.

The first spin surprised me: I landed on the 100 KC! It made my dad, I tell you.

Second spin was even more surprising: 500 KC!!!! So, I earned 600 from the Wheel that day. Which goes to show: miricles do happen.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2008, 08:05 AM   #7
Gift Guru

SheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I have the same problem, but I have gotten the couch recently which I sold back to the wshop. Anyways, I hope they update the prizes soon, it's boring looking at the same ones day after day.
SheaLyn2 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2008, 08:08 AM   #8
Jeninfla has a spectacular aura about

I win 20 bucks most of the time, but this past week I won 500 bucks and a bubble vest!

Twenty dollars might not seem like a lot but its better than gunk!
Jeninfla is offline Female
Old 04-21-2008, 08:11 AM   #9
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

It could be worse. My younger daughter likes to spin the wheel on our account and LIKES to win gak... so it seems that at least half the time when she spins we win GAK. That only sells to the W-Shop to 3 Kinzcash. If I feed it to our pets they complain.

Our account seemed stuck on 20 sometimes too but then the pattern will break and we'll start winning other stuff. I hope they put the WOW t-shirt back on. We love that.

Also, try spinning at different times of day. Sometimes that seems to help.
Old 04-21-2008, 08:24 AM   #10
that smells like a
Banned
webkinslove10 is on a distinguished road

I have to say I used to do the Wheel faithfully every morning.. Now, the kids only do it when they think about it. It's just too frustrating..the odds are not even. I don't care what anyone says.
Closed