Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 01:18 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Wheel of WOW and Curio Shop

Asian accounts did get reset and was working before this post. wahoo- just the main $maker -US Accounts didn't ...WOW the GOLD MEMBERSHIP !
a3doglife is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2009, 01:25 PM   #82
Lil Kinz
ruutu is on a distinguished road

Having the same problems along with the 2 - 3 pm Quizzy's Blast

Click the image to open in full size.
ruutu is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 01:25 PM   #83
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

I can't do ANY of the dailies on either account. Glad to hear I am not alone. Sigh.
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 01:25 PM   #84
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

my mom can't do it ether!
she thinks it's just her computer.
I'd better go tell her!
Old 04-08-2009, 01:29 PM   #85

april9082 is on a distinguished road

You guys are right this stuff is getting ridiculous. Today Arte told me that I have already gem hunted. I don't know about you guys but I think I would remember....
april9082 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 01:38 PM   #86
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by jazzymom43
I can't do ANY of the dailies on either account. Glad to hear I am not alone. Sigh.
Try another browser. Except for Quizzy's Blast, I have been able to do the dailies using Internet Explorer but not with Firefox.

Mom of IttyGirl2

(It's just one of the sap gloppy kind of days!)
Old 04-08-2009, 01:53 PM   #87
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

I didn't have any trouble on my euro acct, but this is the 2nd time I had trouble on my main American acct. I figured someone I knew had been on my acct, so I changed my password. I hadn't figured it was a Ganz glitch, since it was on the 1 acct others know the best!
Swonderful is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 01:59 PM   #88

webkinzaddict1 will become famous soon enough

This happens every now and then. I'm not sure why. once it lasted almost a week, then it worked.
webkinzaddict1 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 02:01 PM   #89
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Now only some of us can do the hourlies and it doesn't matter which browser we use.
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 02:13 PM   #90
Lil Kinz
padillian is an unknown quantity at this point

It has happened to me twice now, and I hate it too! Is there anyway to get your turn back when your account hasn't been reset?

And how do you contact Ganz/Webkinz when such things happen?

Padillian
padillian is offline Female
Closed