Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 12:52 PM   #71
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

Default Re: Wheel of WOW and Curio Shop

same for me on my US accounts...Asian was good!
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2009, 12:53 PM   #72
Webkinz :)
pinkyj is on a distinguished road

Just in case this is incentive for Ganz, to let us have "do-overs" (ha!) or it helps someone know that it isn't _just_ them, I had the same problem today: no WOW, no Gem Hunt, and no WW2. Star Challenge was fine. I realize that Ganz has a big job running this website, but this is their business. When they have a problem like this, they need to own up to it, and send out free spin coupons to all accounts or something of that nature. It doesn't have to be huge, but a gesture of goodwill would benefit them more than us. It's common customer service.
pinkyj is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 12:55 PM   #73

loganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all around

It will correct itself the next time there is a 2AM EST maintenance. Until then, you can't do Bingoz, Wheel of WOW, Wishing Well (if you did it between 12AM to 2AM, and Gem Hunt. Nothing can be done about this. It is all the fault of the 2AM maintenance not strating, no one was kicked out last night.
loganace33 is offline Male
Old 04-08-2009, 01:03 PM   #74
ladybugmk
tak535 is an unknown quantity at this point

It is frustrating. Every time I go to do the hourly events (as well as the Gem search and Wheel of Wow), I'm told I already did it! It JUST turned 2:00 and it said I already did the Quizzy's Blast! Ugghh! PLEASE FIX THIS, GANZ!
tak535 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 01:05 PM   #75
jla3523

jla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of light

I couldn't do the WOW or the Curio Shop and now it told me that I had already done Quizzy's Blast at 2pm. I also hope it gets fixed soon...
jla3523 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 01:08 PM   #76
warrenbl

warren b l will become famous soon enough

I think you all should just be happy that they give us these daily freebies to begin with. I mean its like the government giving everybody in the world $1 every day just for existing.
warren b l is offline Male
Old 04-08-2009, 01:09 PM   #77
mrsumo
Gifted

mrsumo is just really nicemrsumo is just really nice

I had no problem in my Europe account.

But in my USA account, I could not do WOW or Gem Hunt ... and it also not letting me do thBe
Quizzy's Blast. It did let me do Wishing Well and Employment Office and all the things in the Charm Forest.

Strange things
Old 04-08-2009, 01:09 PM   #78

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Unhappy Re: Wheel of WOW and Curio Shop

Just got off the phone ...again & it seems they know & will just take the info of all your accounts etc and pass it on.
I asked if this would be standard practice since we upgraded to gold ?

I was told others have the same problem & my response was "we expect it to work better then before and since they are obviously getting paid to make sure it works - with the raise and all there should be no reason why it did not get reset"

ME: "Are the same people responsible to do this nightly because it happens every week not just once a week & getting a paycheck" no response...
ME: "I'll do it, are you hiring " maybe you should hire a few hungry people- they would do it"

Well, I got no answers except they know... I told her AND I know they got our money too.:husky::bas: +++

Last edited by a3doglife; 04-08-2009 at 01:15 PM..
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 01:10 PM   #79
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

once again no wow or curio shop

this am my clocks were all off three hours and had to log in and out three times so i could do the events
Old 04-08-2009, 01:15 PM   #80

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Could not do either one, the WOW or Gem Hunt.

Just tried the trivia at Quizzy's Blast and was told that I had already done this.

Wow, imagine that! All the kids on spring break and GANZ has decided to plague us with Glitches.

I wonder if the deluxe members are experiencing the same glitches? I would be interested in an answer to that question.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Closed