Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 10:23 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

Anita is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Wheel of WOW and Curio Shop

Same here, just like recently. It seems like every time there's an extra spin on the Wheel of Wow, one of them won't work, so I only get one anyway. COME ON GANTZ!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2009, 10:41 AM   #62
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by IttyGirl2
After midnight the clock resets and you can do some activities like the Wheel of Wow. After the early morning maintenance, the activities reset again, and that is how people sneak in an extra spin. I did it once to see if and how it worked.

Mods, thanks for your great work!

Mom of IttyGirl2
I've never been able to do the WOW at that time, but I always get an extra turn on the wishing well. I am on PST so it's only 9PM for me.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 10:49 AM   #63
dragoneyez85

dragoneyez85 is on a distinguished road

I am having the same issue with wheel of wow and curio shop as you guys, I can't do any of my daily activities either, no golden arrows to click for my free licorice I was wondering if anyone was on late last night. I always get kicked off at 2am for their nightly reset and maintenance. But last night I was surprised to not be kicked. I finally logged off myself around 2:30 to go to bed, but I wonder if anyone else is a night owl and didn't get kicked at all. If there was no nightly reset this could be the cause of the dailies issues. Anyone know?
dragoneyez85 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 10:49 AM   #64
AiKokoro

Pocky is an unknown quantity at this point

The same thing is happening to me also, I can't do the Wheel Of Wow or the Gem Hunt today.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:58 AM   #65
Angeliqueb33
Gift Guru

Angeliqueb33 will become famous soon enough

My children's accounts were fine, but mine were not...
Angeliqueb33 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 11:06 AM   #66
cooliogal

june_girl95 is an unknown quantity at this point

OH I CANT EITHER and i just posted a thread saying someone was on my account!!! oops sry yall just ignore my thread
june_girl95 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 11:08 AM   #67

michael08 will become famous soon enough

I am doing 8 accts right now and cant do the wow, gem hunt on any of them. I think ganz fell asleep last night cause I was still playing atomilicious at 2:20 AM when they close at 2AM for maintenance. I guess they didn't show up last night. Not working and I got up early this morning because son got his delux membership and wanted to oush the big button at 10-11 this am and he got 216 cash. However couldn't do all the dailies-just like all the other who are postong here. It is always something. But will tell you son loves his roller coaster but definantly don't think its worth the monthly boxes x 12 and all the other features of the family membership. If you weigh it out the family membership brings much more value in my opiniion.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:16 AM   #68
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

After logging in and out a few times the dailies started working only on IE on our 3 accounts. No one worked on Firefox. However we were only able to do the WofW as the hourly. When I tried it as a daily activity it said it had been done already. No gem hunt allowed either.

I feel sorry for those who bought deluxe accounts. If I was a kid, I would be terribly disappointed.
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 11:42 AM   #69
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

I couldn't do the wheel of wow or gem hunt today either. However, I did get one spin when it said get an extra spin on the daily page. When I tried to do it again, it wouldn't work. At least I got a spin. I do hope it gets fixed soon.
Smaointe is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 12:47 PM   #70
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

I couldn't do the WOW or gem hunt today, either. But everything else worked, so I was grateful for that.
Honeybear is offline Female
Closed