Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 09:13 AM   #41
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Default Re: Wheel of WOW and Curio Shop

View Post Originally Posted by gigglemeg
What do you mean by extra turns at midnight?
After midnight the clock resets and you can do some activities like the Wheel of Wow. After the early morning maintenance, the activities reset again, and that is how people sneak in an extra spin. I did it once to see if and how it worked.

Mods, thanks for your great work!

Mom of IttyGirl2
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2009, 09:13 AM   #42

loganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all around

That my friends is an example of a Troll.
loganace33 is offline Male
Old 04-08-2009, 09:14 AM   #43

smvette80 has a spectacular aura about

I was able to do everything except Gem Hunt and Wheel of Wow on one regular account and one Deluxe. Hope this isn't a glimps of things to come today.....
smvette80 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 09:15 AM   #44

kinz4mykidz will become famous soon enough

bah! None of the dailies work here either. Now I'm really glad I didn't fork over the money for the Deluxe membership.
kinz4mykidz is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 09:16 AM   #45
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

None of the dailies are working. No wishing well, no gem hunt, no wheel of wow.
NOTHING !!!!
I happened after the "fixed" things last time too.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 09:17 AM   #46
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

I was able to get my vitamins on Internet Explorer but not Firefox.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 04-08-2009, 09:17 AM   #47
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

NO BINGO EITHER !!!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 09:19 AM   #48
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

I had the same problem!
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 09:20 AM   #49

ManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of light

I can't mine or spin either. My kids haven't played yet, but I'll ask them when they do.
ManyPets is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 09:31 AM   #50
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

rrgh. Not this again.

Another fine example of GANZ quality assurance.
likmfurry is offline Male
Closed