Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 03:18 PM   #121
kcdavidson
Gifted
kcdavidson is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Wheel of WOW and Curio Shop

I have seen complaints, but have been able to do things for the most part. The only problem I've had is loading, i.e. charm forrest, but I waited and still got to play.

For now, I cannot do the hourly activity - no "clickable" button for the hourly event. Also, I do not seem to have the charm forest *glitch* that I've seen on other messages.

Anyone else??????
kcdavidson is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2009, 03:52 PM   #122
FallingSun
Webkinz :)

FallingSun is on a distinguished road

I could do wishing Well, but not Gem Hunt or Wheel of Wow. I also can't do hourly events because no arrows show up.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:37 PM   #123
CalCal02

CalS84 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't do WoW, GH, WW..checking star challenge now...star challenge worked... oh well...1/4 isn't bad...wait, it's 2 out of 3 ain't bad
CalS84 is offline Male
Old 04-09-2009, 05:24 PM   #124
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

BLonde momeNT!! HAHAHA

.....uhm, try after 8PM kinztime.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 05:32 PM   #125
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

I'd try maybe after nightly maintainance? I don't honestly know if my account is having the same problem right now, but I know many members are. If you haven't already, I'd let Ganz know, and they could probably clear it up for you. I know many members use this as a way to gain money, but you may have to find some substitions if you want quick cash, or at least while this is still a problem. I wish everyone who can't do either of these fun activities, the best of luck, and to have a wonderful weekend, other than this small detail.
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 07:56 PM   #126

dfish285 is on a distinguished road

I've had it happen to me twice this week! It's happened in the past too.
dfish285 is offline Male
Old 04-09-2009, 08:05 PM   #127
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

I am unable to do the GH, and my Zums thing only works after 8:30 pm, but at least it works. WOW, WW also only working for me after 8:30 pm, this is the second day in a row of that. Cleared cache and cookies and rebooted, no avail. Hate having to email Ganz until I have run things past you all first-like right now all my Bingoz cards show I have -1 balls to play-what's with that??
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 08:06 PM   #128
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by cals84
wait, it's 2 out of 3 ain't bad
I love that song.
FIA is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 09:52 PM   #129
Gift Trainee

SirRemyL is on a distinguished road

They cannot fix Bingoz as far as I have been told. I had the CSR supervisor contact me and he confirmed that it is just a steady problem they are aware of and that the cards usually reset each day. With everything else not resetting, Bingoz is not as well. My issue with the Bingoz that the supervisor could not answer is why do they keep giving us an extra ball on the daily activities. He was quite friendly and I honestly believe he is doing his best to make us consumers happy, but programming is not his department. He assured me they are doing their best to fix the issues we are having.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:11 AM   #130

xokrista08 will become famous soon enough

I could do both Wheel of WOW and the gem hunt but when I tiped him which I do everyday but had not done today he told me that I had already tipped him today? I dont know what that was all about
xokrista08 is offline Female
Closed