Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 09:53 AM   #111
dgbp
Webkinz :)

rbaldwin is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Wheel of WOW and Curio Shop

Yesterday I couldn't do the Gem Hunt but I kept trying whenever I was logged on to my account and at some point Artie let me do it. Today I am having problems with Gem Hunt and Wishhing Well but I figured I would just keep trying like yesterday and see what happens.
rbaldwin is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2009, 09:59 AM   #112
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by DebbieFaye
Is it just me, or is everyone else not able to do their Wheel of WOW and Gem Hunt? This is the second time in the past couple of weeks this has happened to me, and this time it is both of my accounts. Gee whiz, I dispise when this happens.
This happened to me yesterday and today. Yesterday I went back after my dinner (I think it was 8 or 9 KT) and it let me do both of those activities
muzicfreak is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 10:08 AM   #113
HEY! I'M BACKERSSSS!

Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

Yes this glitch has been happening to many people. Maybe you could try and contact GANZ but I don't know.
Franks is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 10:58 AM   #114
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Yesterday I couldn't do these activities on my account but was able to do it on my kids' and husband's account. Today, I can do these activities on mine but not the others. It isn't just you. I'm glad to see it isn't just me, also
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 11:03 AM   #115

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

I did both on my account but now it says WW is down and I can't get in to do it on my daughter's account.
Old 04-09-2009, 11:09 AM   #116
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Pinky Sue
I did both on my account but now it says WW is down and I can't get in to do it on my daughter's account.
I can't do the daily activities, but as far as I know WW is not down for my accounts. I am playing right now. If A server (or more) go down, then it is possible that only some accounts will get the maintenance message when trying to log in (this has been happening lately).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 11:35 AM   #117
Gift Trainee

SirRemyL is on a distinguished road

This problem is getting far past ridiculous. Perhaps instead of constantly adding more features to Webkinz and finding more ways to fatten their wallets, they should fix the problems at hand before creating new ones. I for one am getting fed up with one problem after another. First I keep getting signed out while going to class, then doing jobs, besides gardening. Then I cannot jump in Webkinz Rally because my animal has completed level 10 in weight lifting, now we cannot do our regular daily activities because of another programming issue. I really have to ask myself why I spent over $200 on new webkinz for my children, my wife and myself yesterday. And to boot we cannot find a single Caring Valley animal. Do not get me started on Ganz's greed and how the little stores are getting the short end of the stick with their distribution process now a days and the rules for this years Extravaganza. I am very frustrated right now and I am sorry I am venting so.
Old 04-09-2009, 11:55 AM   #118
ow!! I LOVE ☆'s!!
Gift Trainee

HannaWalters10 is just really niceHannaWalters10 is just really nice

yes it is really frustating. i can not do the wheel and curio. also theactivities do not work either. plus when i go in my house it freezes. so is this a big glitch or is it a few day thing? i wish it would work.
HannaWalters10 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 12:18 PM   #119
avadel20

avadel is on a distinguished road

me to there things you can do and other things you can't

is someone going to fix this or not ?
avadel is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 03:03 PM   #120
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

yet again, today 4/9/2009 my wheel of wow and gem hunt and bingoz isn't reset.. I don't mind too much, but it bugs me that i have to wait untill later in the day to do some activities...
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Closed