Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 05:52 PM   #101
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Default Re: Wheel of WOW and Curio Shop

I was just able to do the gem hunt on one account, and now I'm heading to the other one. I'm using IE because that's the browser I've had the most luck with today.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2009, 06:23 PM   #102
hy, hello there!
Gift Guru

HORCRACES is an unparalleled talent
HORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talent

A few weeks ago Ganz had a problem with their servers. It affected the Curio Shop and the Wheel of Wow the most. I had that problem with my one account. My best suggestion it to try to wait it out or call Ganz & change your password just in case! I wish you the best of luck with your situation .
HORCRACES is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 06:29 PM   #103

busterboy is on a distinguished road

Early this morning around 6am kt I could do it either. Both said I had already done it. Yet Wishing well worked fine. I tried again later at 5pm kt and it worked. Strange. I wonder why?
busterboy is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 06:32 PM   #104
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

i was just able to do it, so all of you try again. They must have finally reset things.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 06:35 PM   #105
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by DebbieFaye
Is it just me, or is everyone else not able to do their Wheel of WOW and Gem Hunt? This is the second time in the past couple of weeks this has happened to me, and this time it is both of my accounts. Gee whiz, I dispise when this happens.
View Post Originally Posted by rchurch14
Your not alone i cant do it either, No wheel of wow gem hunt bingoz nothing.
View Post Originally Posted by snowflake223
Yup, I can do the wishing well and star challenge, but for the wheel of wow and gem hunt, can't do.
View Post Originally Posted by khkinzmom
Same here, no WOW or Gem Mining... UGH!!
View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
I've only tried one account so far... but the Gem Hunt and Wow aren't working on it..

There goes 2 of the Daily Activities...
View Post Originally Posted by bsburn99
Yep, me too (shaking fist in the air)!!!
View Post Originally Posted by telogiatrisha
I can do Gen Hunt but not Wishing Well & WOW. Will check other accounts.
Second account can't do GH WW or WOW
Will log out & back in.
Have 3 more accounts to check.

Logging out and back on didn't help.

Man! I guess I'm the only one it's working for!
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 06:44 PM   #106
Angeliqueb33
Gift Guru

Angeliqueb33 will become famous soon enough

I had this problem earlier, but when I tried it again about a half hour ago, I was finally able to do them.
Angeliqueb33 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 08:45 AM   #107
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

My family's accounts were fixed late yesterday, but today...here we go again! I can't do the wheel of WOW or Gem hunt (or bingoz).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 09:09 AM   #108
auntjudi

jamb53 is just really nicejamb53 is just really nice

Yesterday I couldn't do the WOW and Curio Shop in the morning. They both said I already had my turn (but I didn't). I tried later in the evening and was able to do them both.

Now, this morning I have the same problem again. Guess I'll try later this afternoon.

This is frustrating to have so many problems all the time!
jamb53 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 09:32 AM   #109
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

This is getting old. It seems they did not reset things again last night and I cannot do the daily activities again. And I got on too late for the Wheel of Yum on my deluxe account. These early morning activities are hard for me to do.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 09:36 AM   #110
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

Yep....same here. Both accounts were reset late yesterday and I was finally able to do the dailies, but again this morning, it says I have already had my turn.
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Closed