Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2008, 09:30 AM   #71
hoa! I'm
Gifted

Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Wheel of Wishes glitch!!

Yeah it doesn't work
Blade is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2008, 10:03 AM   #72
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I thought MAYBE we got the wrong weekend set, but it SHOWS right in the Kinzville news the correct date, so we should be getting it. We will probably know more in about an hour. If The Servers go down, and we can't log in, they are on it.
Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Dixiecup added 29 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Hey...the activities are the exact same activities as LAST week!! They have made a HUGE mistake!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 12-20-2008 at 10:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 10:08 AM   #73
Webkinz :)

Frappie has disabled reputation

Well at least last time, when Sunday events came around, at least the POTM could spin without issues, right? At least that's what I'm remembering.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:09 AM   #74
ow:...
Gifted

MissHolly181 will become famous soon enough

i no. its not working on my account, my friends acount, and my other friends acount.
MissHolly181 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 10:15 AM   #75
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I am getting LONG time waits, here. I think we MIGHT get booted, so hang onto your Bootstraps!
Old 12-20-2008, 10:19 AM   #76
stinglis is on a distinguished road

This seems to happen on the wheel of wishes on a regular basis. How annoying
stinglis is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 10:22 AM   #77
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

It has been happening off and on since they introduced it at Easter We have had more success with it, though, than not. You have to remember that we had a Wheel of Wishes last week, so something is wrong with their programming, here. They never offer it twice in a month, so they have a FLAW somewhere (Oh...a Flaw, you say ??? What a surprise ) This WHOLE week has been nothing BUT flaws! They are supposed to have the SUPER Wheel on Christmas day...hope they get all this sorted out before THEN!
Old 12-20-2008, 10:23 AM   #78

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Huge RIP-OFF! The appearance of the Wheel of Wishes is few and far between, so when GANZ does make it available, it doesn't work.

Way to go GANZ! I'm sure you made eveyone happy this weekend!
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 10:24 AM   #79

frogwoman09 has a spectacular aura about

bah humbug--no wheel of wishes still
Old 12-20-2008, 10:26 AM   #80
ise & Wonderful
Gifted

franks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to all

Webkinz Insider here to save the day again. Can't get into Wheel of Wishes. Where do I go for information -- you guessed it -- Webkinz Insider . First to let us know that we are not alone out there wondering what the devil our computers are up to.

Now I don't have to do all the regular things: restart computer, clear cache, give up and finally go to my neighbor's house and try their computer. I just come here and check out the latest glitch information. LOL.
franks8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
glitchfest begins, in the sun, thanks for youe help