Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2008, 07:16 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

248keri is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Wheel of Wishes glitch!!

okay i'm not alone thanks for all the info
248keri is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2008, 07:18 AM   #42
Jeninfla has a spectacular aura about

I've gotten the same message on both our webbie accounts. How disappointing.
Jeninfla is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 07:25 AM   #43
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

Does anyone remember a while back the glitch where we had to start to sign off then say no then do something else and we were able to get past the glitch? I am wondering if something like that would work with the wheel of wishes. I am so disappointed that I am going to miss out on this on all my accounts.
footie is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 07:34 AM   #44
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by footie
Does anyone remember a while back the glitch where we had to start to sign off then say no then do something else and we were able to get past the glitch? I am wondering if something like that would work with the wheel of wishes. I am so disappointed that I am going to miss out on this on all my accounts.
I already tried that route. I could get the curtain to open but still could not spin the wheel. I wish that they would fix the balloon darts, too.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 07:39 AM   #45

Ebabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant future

*sigh* Not working here either...guess, I'll go back to bed...I'm
so disappointed (got up early just to do the Wheel Of Wishes.
Thanks for all the info. everyone!!! Have a GOOD DAY!!!
Old 12-20-2008, 07:40 AM   #46
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

There is a glitch on my American account as well.
quellie is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 07:43 AM   #47
minabug1216

Minabug will become famous soon enough

I'm having the same problem. These glitches are such a pain.
Minabug is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 07:43 AM   #48
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

My thoughts on the Wheel of Whishes is that Ganz usually gives us these cool wheel things once a month. Maybe they have it set up where you are only allowed to spin it once a month (which it should be stated if that is the case) and just have it up more weekends so that more people have the chance to spin it? Maybe, just maybe, they are trying to be good to us???

I think it's just the season bringing out the festiveness in me.
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 07:53 AM   #49

go-gogoogles has a spectacular aura aboutgo-gogoogles has a spectacular aura about

I was disappointed. I clicked it and yelled Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...a few seconds later...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- go-gogoogles added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

it says this in the kinzville news:
Click the image to open in full size.
Everyone can spin the Wheel of Wishes today! Spin any time between 6am and 11:59pm KinzTIme!
Also, log in today and Dunk the Zingoz at 12pm KinzTime today! Play again at 3pm KinzTime if you’ve got this month’s Pet of the Month, the Webkinz Polar Bear!

Last edited by go-gogoogles; 12-20-2008 at 07:53 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-20-2008, 07:55 AM   #50
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

It is kind of sad, but there is a huge possibility that it is not supposed to be on today. We HAD Wheel of Wishes last weekend. This is the weekend that we are supposed to have Token Balloon Dartz! They messed up!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
glitchfest begins, in the sun, thanks for youe help