Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 10:50 PM   #21
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

Default Re: Wheel of Wishes glitch!!

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
I live in Ganz Country...they're up the road about 30 minutes...
OMG, how do you prevent yourself from driving up there and just pounding on the door?!? If they were that close to me, I'd be up there every other day for one reason or another (I have a call into them right now for missing POTM stuff).
CindyMommy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2008, 11:11 PM   #22
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by blueyes1113
I think it has not reset from last week, Wheel of Wishes was last weekend
Great catch Blueyes!!! Reps to you !!!! I didn't even remember that. Actually I was expecting the darts this weekend...good on you! That explains so much why it hasn't been reset. Let's hope Ganz catches it and fixes it SOON!!! CJ
Old 12-19-2008, 11:29 PM   #23
Webkinz :)

HotMama9902 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Wheel of Wishes glitch!!

Ugh! This happened last time the wheel of wishes was up as well. I am really getting tired of the bad glitches espeically when they are a repeat of something that only comes once a month and then they never give us a make up! I need my wish tokens!

Last edited by larkrose; 12-19-2008 at 11:56 PM.. Reason: red ink is reserved for admins
HotMama9902 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 11:35 PM   #24
cheekeemonki is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Just letting everyone know there is a possibility that you may not be able to do Wheel of Wishes tomorrow.
Wheel of Wshes is not letting me make a wish in Asian account. Says I have had my turn already! Hopefully this does not carry over to tomorrow!
Mine is jacked too...I cleared all my files and cache and still no luck WAAAAAAAAAAAH
cheekeemonki is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 11:42 PM   #25
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thanks for letting us know! When I tried to do the Wheel of Wish this morning on my Asian account and got that message, I thought one of my kids had played that on my account before I woke up. I am so glad I did not accuse them for something they didn't do! I just hope it will be fixed by tomorrow.
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 11:47 PM   #26
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

What is going on?????? Wow this is crazy. I thought it was just me, This did happen before to me and I did lose the turn. It was on my asian account also. Darn it I want those tokens. We do not get enough chance to spin that wheel. It's taking forever to get to 15 what about a year maybe. It's not like you get the tokens every time either. What a disapointment again. Thanks ganz

Last edited by luvey53; 10-17-2009 at 04:13 AM..
luvey53 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 11:49 PM   #27
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

I just got the same message, I hope the American and the European will be ok!
d8471 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 11:52 PM   #28
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
thanks for the info dixie,........this is no good

do glitches commonly carry over between the three types of accounts?(asian, euro, american)
Unfortunately, Bob, yes they do That was why I actually posted a thread on it. I don't usually jump the gun on these things, but this being the weekend I was hoping that we would get a jump on things. Unfortunately, it seems we may be stuck with a 'Square wheel' that refuses to turn. I think that is HIGHLY unfair, considering it is TWO spins for Pet of the Month owners as well.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 11:57 PM   #29
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by CindyMommy
OMG, how do you prevent yourself from driving up there and just pounding on the door?!? If they were that close to me, I'd be up there every other day for one reason or another (I have a call into them right now for missing POTM stuff).
LOL

I hope that it'll work ... I hope it fixes itself.
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 12:13 AM   #30
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I think that everyone should read these TWO posts and gather the information that I have from them.
First, Ganz Country is experiencing some very harsh weather and there is POSSIBLY no tech staff available to fix this. As there is no staff, the weekend probably defaulted to a previous weekend. LAST weekend we got the Wheel of Wishes. Blueyes is CORRECT. The program hasn't reflected a change because no one was there to set up the new activities. Maybe we will see them there tomorrow with the RIGHT SET of ACTIVITIES. Thank you BOTH for giving us this information For you BOTH!
View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Hi all, I was just coming to post the same info....I even tried the "push log out then say no" to see if it went away and it opened fine but the light on the button didn't come on and wouldn't spin...but when I clicked the X to close, she say "see you soon", which totally scares me because now I really have registered being there. Dah.
I live in Ganz Country...they're up the road about 30 minutes...with the nasty snowstorm taking over this area today, it's possible they had staff that actually couldn't make it to work. Given the salaries I'm sure they "don't make", I doubt they all have big 4x4's to get through the snow...could explain a few of the issues today if they're working on minimal staff. Not defending, just offering a possible reason. It's supposed to clear up for tomorrow so, given the time of year with the big Christmas thing coming, maybe they'll have attending staff in. Not customer service, but systems people. Let's hope anyway! CJ
View Post Originally Posted by blueyes1113
I think it has not reset from last week, Wheel of Wishes was last weekend
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
glitchfest begins, in the sun, thanks for youe help