Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2008, 11:30 AM   #91
Lil Kinz
nollequeen is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: Wheel of Wishes glitch!!

Me too!!! So far this year, between all the glitches I think I have managed to bank 1 token. The good news I suppose is having all of you to share in the frustration with. Before coming to WI, I would have stewed alone, wondering if it was just me.....
nollequeen is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2008, 11:38 AM   #92
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Wheel of Wishes glitch!!

I am glad you are a part of this, too. It truly is a wonderful community, isn't it Welcome aboard, nollequeen.
I am still waiting for callback, here and I have heard nothing. I have been scanning other threads and it is quite apparent that there are many others who have alerted WW to the problem. It is the Weekend, I am afraid we will not get the wishes They SELDOM have a technical staff member on during the weekend. I have to wonder about all of this...
Ganz Headquarters are located in the Ontario area. We had an UNEXPECTED late night maintenance that gave us the Christmas items on Thursday evening, JUST before that AWFUL storm hit them. I wonder if they did it, knowing that the storm would hit and no one might be able to make it to work. Things have been falling apart ever since....
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 11:40 AM   #93
dgbp
Webkinz :)

rbaldwin is on a distinguished road

We were not able to do our spin either. I have actually had pretty bad luck with her wheel- I think we have only ever received 1 wish token from Amanda Panda But, we live inhope and are disappointed that it isn't working.
rbaldwin is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 11:43 AM   #94
Mamma Mia!!!

Dancer194159 is on a distinguished road

Same thing happened to me.
Dancer194159 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 11:46 AM   #95
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

this stinks doesnt it none of mine work either

I sure hope the Super wheel works
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 11:49 AM   #96
Gifted

snow angel is on a distinguished road

I'm having issues with the WHEEL OF WISHES! HELP ME SOMEBODY!

proud owner of over 40 webkinz and proud owner of TWILIGHT BOOKS!
snow angel is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 11:52 AM   #97
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Snow Angel, there is nothing we can do but sit and wait until a tech shows up, I am afraid. They are experiencing some rather inclement weather in Ontario and I have a feeling that the 'Lights are on, but no one's home' at Ganz, right now. To complicate things, the holidays are JUST around the corner. We had Wheel of Wishes last week, so I am not really that upset about this. I am more concerned that Christmas may be a MAJOR disappointment
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 11:55 AM   #98
jw5346
Gifted

jw5436 is on a distinguished road

It's a bummer that the Wheel won't let me spin. I'm going to try again in a few hours and see if it's fixed yet. That's usually the only way I get tokens and I'm saving up for the Undersea portal now that it's back.
jw5436 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 11:56 AM   #99

zzxv is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that after times like these, ganz should have an appology day during the week where it works .
zzxv is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 12:08 PM   #100
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh, that's so unfair. I'm glad to now that it's not just me. Ganz needs to stop having all these glitches!!!!
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
glitchfest begins, in the sun, thanks for youe help