Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2009, 07:32 PM   #1
Banned
littleleaf32 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Whats your trick to get people to sign up for your clubs.

Whats your trick to get people to sign up for your clubs. What is it share.
littleleaf32 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2009, 07:34 PM   #2
owee! Finally I'm a
Banned
♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all

Default Re: Whats your trick to get people to sign up for your clubs.

Well, I don't have any clubs, but if I did, I would try to make a very catchy title, except keep it simple. I would add pictures to made it took more attractive, and made the club idea something everyone could participate in. Also, I'd try to make it fun! Hope this helped you out!
♥Julia♥ is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 07:36 PM   #3
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

If I'm remaking a club, I'll let other people I know, who were at the previous one, that I made a new, and ask them if they would like to join. Also, if I know they like the topic of one of my clubs, I'll politely tell them that I opened such and ask if they would like to join. I put most of my clubs in my siggie, except for one. Good Luck!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 07:42 PM   #4
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Here is a thread that has a lot of tips on how to make a popular thread/club etc.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...essful-400130/
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 07:57 PM   #5
GammaTwila
Gift Guru

snuggleb68 is just really nicesnuggleb68 is just really nice

do you ever go to the DCT? (Daily Chat Thread) That would be a good place to see if others have similar interests. Good luck!
snuggleb68 is offline Female
Old 03-16-2009, 11:44 AM   #6
Yeah, I have a
Webkinz :)
4everisnever has a spectacular aura about4everisnever has a spectacular aura about

An Absolutely SUPERB Guide to Creating a Super Successful Thread!

looks like im too late but i also have the link :]

haha i dont own any clubs of my own but i hope yours becomes very successful

hope i helped:]
4everisnever is offline Female
Closed