Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2008, 02:11 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
HockeyDude is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Unanswered: Whats wrong with Webkinz

The Wheel of wow says i spun already today
Still cant get in to the Curio Shop
And the kinz cash doesnt add up after a game, you have to log out and log back in to add the money up you earned during the game

I hope this all will get fixed soon
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2008, 03:52 PM   #2
clare101star is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Whats wrong with Webkinz

weird.those are glitches.email ganz:support@webkinz.com
Old 02-22-2008, 05:16 PM   #3
Seaclans is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Re: Whats wrong with Webkinz

On my account and my roommate's account there are no bingo balls available as if we'vew already done them.

I'm not having those other problems at this time though. (knock wood)

When I first joined I couldn't get into the curio shop for a couple of weeks, that was one of many of my holiday glitch-fest issues. Since that is when I first joined my account has yet to be totally bug free. I'm trying to be paitent as some of the problems have been fixed. It's frustrating that so many new problems keep popping up.

Today for instance something about Webkinz keeps causing explorer to crash completely.

I already sent them a list of my current errors, including the empty exculsive item blue box on an adoption I did last night. So far, all I've heard back is a form letter about renaming rooms. They say I can't rename rooms because I'm using words that aren't in their dictionary, but I doubt that is the problem since I can't even use basic words such as "bathroom, kitchen or garden."

They sent me this same letter once before...and I told them the above issue in a reply. But they never got back to me. In this case...the list of errors I sent was much more than just the renaming issue. I have no idea if they are ever going to respond to it or not now.

Old 02-22-2008, 06:26 PM   #4
ReSpekt is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Whats wrong with Webkinz

ya i haven't been able to get in to the curio shop for a long time now and it's really annoying. and i also can't do some of the daily activities, i hope it's fixed soon too!
- ReSpekt