Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 06:07 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Breyer555 is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Unanswered: Whats Wrong With The W Shop??!!

Ok So i was going to the clubhouse but i needs some vitamins for my unicorn(not shown). then this glitch came up in the W shop! As you see in the image the glitch it making it so it says that the items(that are not there) are $9999 Kinzcash
So if you have had this problem please reply.Click the image to open in full size.
Breyer555 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2009, 06:09 PM   #2
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Whats Wrong With The W Shop??!!

It is probably just a glitch, try logging out and logging back in.
Elephantboy42 is offline Male
Old 03-16-2009, 06:11 PM   #3
Call me Gina!
Gifted

gina12345678910 is a glorious beacon of lightgina12345678910 is a glorious beacon of lightgina12345678910 is a glorious beacon of light

Why don't you try logging out then back in again, it's just a glitch it probably will go away.
gina12345678910 is offline Female
Old 03-16-2009, 06:11 PM   #4
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Thumbs up Re: Whats Wrong With The W Shop??!!

Yes, it is most likely a glitch. Log out and log back in. If that doesn't work, notify Ganz.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 03-16-2009, 06:13 PM   #5
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Odd..that has happened before though. I suggest just getting out the w-shop and then going back in.
gReTa is offline Female
Old 03-16-2009, 06:13 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Texmass has a spectacular aura aboutTexmass has a spectacular aura about

Just a glitch, but I can see you know that by now.
That happens every once and a while. Don't worry, that item is not that expensive!

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me.
Tex
Old 03-16-2009, 06:17 PM   #7
I'm now a
Gift Trainee

LILJOHN95 is a jewel in the roughLILJOHN95 is a jewel in the rough

LOL, now if you spend 99,999 you get nothing. Try logging out, and if that doesn't work maybe change your web browser or restart your computer.
LILJOHN95 is offline Male
Old 03-16-2009, 06:20 PM   #8

skyranch is a glorious beacon of lightskyranch is a glorious beacon of lightskyranch is a glorious beacon of light

That has happened to me before. Just log out them log back in, it seems to do the trick for me.
skyranch is offline Female
Old 03-16-2009, 10:16 PM   #9
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Mine actually does that a lot when the W Shop is first being loaded when I sign on - it goes away though if I go back to the menu portion of the W Shop - one time I thought a wallpaper was that expensive and nearly had a heart attack! I think it is comparable to how sometimes when you log on, the time is like Na:Na:Na and that sort of stuff.
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 03-16-2009, 10:28 PM   #10
Becky1216

Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!

Hmmm....my Wshop has been working fine. I actually just bought a whole room full of stuff.

I recommend logging out and then logging back in. Hopefully, that will fix it and it is just a glitch! Hope you get everything worked out
Becky316 is offline Female
Closed