Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2008, 08:37 AM   #1
I love all my
Webkinz :)

cherrysoda12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: What's wrong with my computer?

Look at my avvie and my siggie. Both of them have glitter but it's supposed to be moving. I try to enter the URL so it will move, but it says that it was unable to download! So I have to take screen shots and now it's all still. Can somebody help me? (P.S. I have an Apple computer, not a Microsoft or PC)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2008, 09:21 AM   #2
madfinn13

Default Re: What's wrong with my computer?

oh my !i have HP so i dont know what to say ...... if u can copy and paste u should see one that say's save picture as... click on that and name it whatever u like , and then go to PM's and then click edit avatar then u see the space to type in with the Browse... button next to it ? ok type in the name of that u saved the photo as and click browse and double click on the one u want as your avvie ok ? GOOD LUCK !
Old 05-23-2008, 09:34 AM   #3
hannahlo

hannahlo has a spectacular aura about

when you first get them done you need to right click on the pick and click a sve pic. or something like that and that schould git it in your pics! then click browse.. then find your pick then it schould work! mabey this helps1 if not p.m. me for pics of steps!!
hannahlo is offline Female
Old 05-23-2008, 09:44 AM   #4
Baltimore Colts

did u make them or find them on a website, if you found it on a website please post the link and i can help you
Old 05-23-2008, 04:40 PM   #5
I love all my

cherrysoda12 is an unknown quantity at this point

I made my avvie on http://glitterbase.com and my siggie on http://glitterfy.com.
Closed