Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2012, 06:52 PM   #1
Ponies&Potter&am
Webkinz :)

scoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud of

Default Unanswered: What's That On The Wheel Of Wow??

Well, I was just doing my dailies and I spun the Wheel Of Wow, and I saw that the prizes had been updated, and I saw a clothing item that I had never seen before... Lime Green Track Pants!! They're long, bright lime green pants with double,thin white stripes at the knee and have tied pink bow at the waist. I have never seen these before. Is this a brand new item or am I missing something..?
scoutreeve is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2012, 06:56 PM   #2

Misty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshine
Misty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshineMisty(: is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: What's That On The Wheel Of Wow??

Yeah I noticed that too, they appear to be these:

Click the image to open in full size.

Lime Green Track Pants, from the Kinzstyle bags
Misty(: is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 07:11 PM   #3
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there, It may be a new special prize or a new kinzstyle outlet piece of clothing or a clothing machine piece of clothing? Don't worry, your not alone. It seems like a proper prize. They look quite nice! A rare prize.
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 07:39 PM   #4

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Sweet! I won the Hoodie on the last Deluxe Wheel, now I got some pants to go with it
It's about time we got some good WOW prizes!
babymuggy is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 08:12 PM   #5
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

I won the pants - they are cute. I have no glitchy issue with them. Not sure if there is a top or not.
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 11:46 PM   #6
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Here's the matching top. You can buy these as real doll clothes if you're lucky enough to find a store that carries Webbie clothing.

Lime Green Track Pants
Click the image to open in full size. Lime Track Suit Hoody
Click the image to open in full size.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 03-16-2012, 08:10 AM   #7
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

I am loving the prizes now if I could just get something other than the 20!
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 03-16-2012, 10:25 AM   #8
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

You can get those from pants from a buying pants for a Webkinz Plush or from that KinzStyle store (the one that is run by Persephone (I don't know how to spell her name >.<) ) They also have a matching top.
I saw a similar version of that clothing set in real life and have it with me. It is really nice clothing
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 03-17-2012, 06:47 AM   #9
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

I like how ganz put Kinzstyle clothing items on ym the WOW

Yes, I won 2 in 2 days
I hope to win a lot more (:
Old 03-17-2012, 06:00 PM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I think your question has been answered. It's a piece of kinzstyle clothing that you normally can get only by entering a code from a piece of clothing for your plush Webkinz. You get a gift bag which you drag into your room and you can choose one of the pieces of clothing to buy for your pet in WW. So it's a very nice prize.

You should now choose the best answer so that this thread can be closed.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb