Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 07:22 PM   #21
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: What's Up With Webkinz?

View Post Originally Posted by 3ponypals
can u call if you have a parent or gardien next 2 u?
i mean COME ON..!!!!!
how can kids explain their webkinz account problems if their not 18
THEY SHOULD LET KIDS BECAUSE THATS JUST SHOWING HOW MUCH THEY CARE ABOUT KIDS PROLBEMS*N.O.N.E.*
i mean they are nice problaly, but what do they expect... a GROWNUP 2 call? i mean its kind of rediculious. do they expect ALL 18 yr. olds 2 call.. some might have grown out of it(no offence i am sure there are tons of 18 yr. olds that like it but still!) can anyone replay and quote 2 this message if they are coming 2 the sam conclusion?
thanks!
everyone bow 2 webkinz & webkinz insider!LOL
There is no point getting angry over this because this is not a Ganz decision, it's a legal requirement. They cannot talk to a minor without parental consent. This is a LAW passed by our governments to protect children, and not a Ganz decision.

This is true in many other areas of life, for example the doctor won't treat you without your parents' consent. So it's not just Webkinz.

Yes if your parent is next to you and talks to them for a second, and says it's OK, then they will talk to you. All you need to do is to phone them when your parents are around, so they can say Yes.

Just a friendly reminder that typing in All Caps is considered yelling... please don't do it.
Webberlily is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2010, 07:24 PM   #22
hoah, DC has my
Webkinz :)

onc1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: What's Up With Webkinz?

i can't believe they're not answering e-mails!! they ALWAYS answer mine.
onc1 is offline Female
Closed