Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 07:56 PM   #1
call me maggie
Webkinz :)

galpalm is a glorious beacon of lightgalpalm is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: whats send all home mean???

um i saw this button that said send all home when i went into my webkinz room whats it do i havent seen it before ??? is it new, also the edit butons gone Click the image to open in full size.

err i dont know how to put up the image right i havent done this before

Last edited by galpalm; 03-17-2009 at 07:54 PM..
galpalm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 08:04 PM   #2
Got your bunny!

Pollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant future

Default Re: whats send all home mean???

if you have friends over and when you want them to go home you can click on that button and then it will send all of your friends to their houses
Pollen3 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 08:16 PM   #3
call me maggie

galpalm is a glorious beacon of lightgalpalm is a glorious beacon of light

oh but noone was over thanks anyway
galpalm is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 08:18 PM   #4
luv14webkinz

that happened to me. it is a glitch. don't worry about it! it will be kk!
Old 03-17-2009, 08:32 PM   #5
owee! Finally I'm a
Banned
♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all

That is when your friends are over (or one friend), and you want them to leave your house, you just press that button, and it takes them to their own houses. If you didn't have anyone over, it was a glitch. Just log out, then back in, and it should be fixed.
♥Julia♥ is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 08:41 PM   #6
ow!! I LOVE ☆'s!!
Gift Trainee

HannaWalters10 is just really niceHannaWalters10 is just really nice

that button makes your friends go away if they come over. if you did not have friends over then it was a glitch. if you did not then call customer service to get it fix. and for the edit button it could be a glitch or it could be a one log in thing. so you can't be sure unless you log out. well i hope this helps!
HannaWalters10 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 09:00 PM   #7
^The Coolest Girl^

Jennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to behold

That usually is for when you invite people to your house to send them home (as in not staying in your house.) If it's there and there are no guests in your house it's probably a small glitch if you have people in your house it's there and you cant edit your furniture while people are over.
Jennybeevee is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 09:02 PM   #8
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

if no friends were over then it is just a glitch it will go away very soon if not the next time you log in
muzicfreak is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 09:08 PM   #9

memefefe is an unknown quantity at this point

hey i think i know the problem some times webkinz will have glitches and i've had this one before. some times it will show that you have some one over just log out and back in if this does not work try restarting your computer.

if you love hello kitty check out her fan club at sanrio-fan-club.********.com
Old 03-17-2009, 09:18 PM   #10
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

it means that if you have friends over at your WW house, then when you click that button you can send that person home.
pupso98 is offline Female
Closed