Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2008, 02:33 PM   #1
PrettyPeach101
Webkinz :)

PrettyPeach102 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: What's a script?

ok sometimes when I go on webkinz I get this message saying there is a script in Adobe Flashplayer or something and that if I don't abort the script my computer may become unresponsive. So I always click yes to abort the script but it never really helps. Then when I go on Webkinz it is super slow and all the other programs that are open on my comp become too slow that I can barely close out of the windows. Do I need to update my flashplayer or something? Does this happen to anyone else?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2008, 02:47 PM   #2
Happily at last, a

Jane Austen is on a distinguished road

Default Re: What's a script?

Usually when this happens to us, we have to shut off the computer and then turn it back on. It seems that it happens more on some days than others. Maybe we both need to update our flashplayers.
Jane Austen is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 02:49 PM   #3
is kinda back...

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

It barely ever happens to me and if it does it usually only happens once.
DTF95 is offline Male
Old 06-08-2008, 07:30 PM   #4
PrettyPeach101

does this happen to anyone else?
Old 06-08-2008, 07:46 PM   #5
gaga1014
Gift Guru

fluffy is on a distinguished road

Adobe uses a lot of memory. On my old computer it did this alot espically on Kinzville languge class. I click no I don't want to abort the script and it would finally come up. On my new computer it never happens. It still has lots of memory.
fluffy is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 07:48 PM   #6
pupnsuds
Gift Guru

pupnsuds has a spectacular aura about

Yes what I find is that either I have to many things running in the background, clean cashe, or there is an update needed. I just had to update last week so you should try that. I right clicked when I was logging into webkinz and there was a link to update. Well not a link but right click and you will have a scroll bar or ? whatever it is in computer terms it asks if you want to update
Old 06-08-2008, 07:56 PM   #7
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by PrettyPeach102
ok sometimes when I go on webkinz I get this message saying there is a script in Adobe Flashplayer or something and that if I don't abort the script my computer may become unresponsive. So I always click yes to abort the script but it never really helps. Then when I go on Webkinz it is super slow and all the other programs that are open on my comp become too slow that I can barely close out of the windows. Do I need to update my flashplayer or something? Does this happen to anyone else?
It used to happen to me a lot. (I always clicked, "No", when it asked if I wanted to abort the script. My computer was always fine--never unresponsive.)

Anyway, this doesn't happen to me anymore, and I think it's because I now keep my dock to under 100 items.

How many items are in your dock?
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 06-12-2008, 08:12 PM   #8
PrettyPeach101

ok well I have around 80 to 90 items in my dock at the moment. Maybe I will trying clearing my cache. How do you do that?
Closed