Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2009, 07:05 PM   #1
Gifted

valwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wonder

Default Unanswered: Whats a Rep???

whats a rep? and how do i see how many i have??? all i know is someone said they gave me a rep point or something like that. Also is it good or bad.???
valwiehl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2009, 07:09 PM   #2
Call me Autumn!
Cody26 is a jewel in the roughCody26 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Whats a Rep???

A rep point is a good thing! Do you see that little thumbs up thing underneath your avatar? If you click that on another user's post, you will be giving them a rep point. To see all your rep points, go to to your Control Panel home on WI. Hope I helped!

~Autumn
Old 07-26-2009, 07:16 PM   #3
Gifted

valwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wonder

thanks! ill give u one for helping me!
valwiehl is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 07:16 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!

The above is true, except you only see some of your REP points, like 10. Once you get enough, you move to another box. I am pretty sure that you need 250 for all 5 green boxes, and 500 for all 5 light green boxes. That means 50 a green piece and 100 a light green piece. That would probably mean 150 a yellow piece meaning 750 for all five yellow boxes. 250 + 500 = 750 + 750 = 1500. SO you need an approximate 1500 points to get a brown star, owned by about 7 people. Then you continue on, I do not know how that works. REP is for nice, active, or friendly people. it is just a show of gratitude, NOT important.

I hope that helps!
Squeecky540 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 07:20 PM   #5
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

Okay what you do Is you press on the little thump and you type in the message and that is what a rep is pretty much is and why you use rep is to show thanks To another Member
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 07:32 PM   #6
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

No need to worry. Rep points are a good thing.
Reps are given to people around the forums who have
been helpful to other users. For example, if someone
on this thread has given you a helpful answer to your question,
you could give them a rep point if you wish. To give rep points, find
the person you wish to give a point to and look beneath where it shows how
many posts they have. You should see four little icons, the second, being a thumbs
up. Click that and then click the add to reputation button and your all set. You can
also add any comments about the post you wish for that other user to see by clicking
inside the empty white box and then typing your comment.

For more information about reputation points, check out this thread:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ols#faq_thankz

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 09:36 PM   #7
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Click on 'User CP' at the upper left. It will list the last ten or so reps you got and who gave them to you. They might have left a comment for you too.
Desty is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 09:54 PM   #8
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Above is your answer
Just adding, you can also 'hide' your rep, thats what the black boxes are
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 10:16 PM   #9
Im Done 'Wif

Princess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud of

A rep point is good, so there's no need to worry!
People give you rep points when you think that your post was nice, or helpful. The small boxes (that start out green) are located underneath your stars, and user avatar, depending on the color or the amount of rep boxes you have show how many rep points you have.
To view your most recent rep points go to your User CP.
Princess_Starr. is offline Female
Closed