Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 02:37 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
GuySmiley2009 is on a distinguished road

Wink Unanswered: What's with the Quick Logout ?!

It seems everytime I sign in I am logged out... even if I'm on reading and doing things... what is the "session time" before you have to log back in? It seems to be less than 10 mins!

...anyone else have to keep logging in?
GuySmiley2009 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2009, 02:42 PM   #2
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: What's with the Quick Logout ?!

It hasnt happened to me. There's some way that makes it so that doesnt happen. I think you click on the "Log Out" button at the top of the page, and then click on "no".
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Old 06-04-2009, 03:01 PM   #3
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

It hasnt happened to me, maybe like jacsonredwall said your clicking on the logout button>
Otherwise its just a glitch. if it keeps happening, email support@webkinz.com or call 1800-webkinz
and ask a rep. That will help! I hope i helped!
-Claire :]

Oh and welcome to webkinz insider
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 06-04-2009, 03:06 PM   #4
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by GuySmiley2009
It seems everytime I sign in I am logged out... even if I'm on reading and doing things... what is the "session time" before you have to log back in? It seems to be less than 10 mins!

...anyone else have to keep logging in?
I don't have this problem logging out,but try clicking on 'Remember Me' when you log in. If that doesn't work,contact a staff member. Hope I helped!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 06-04-2009, 04:09 PM   #5
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

You should also make sure that your browser is accepting cookies from WI. If you are in a private browsing mode or highly secure mode, your browser might not be able to remember who you are for you.
msclockart is offline Male
Old 06-04-2009, 08:57 PM   #6
I'm a Littlestripe

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

I have had that happen. I just logged back in, and it worked for me. I don't know what's wrong with it for you. Maybe try contacting Webkinz Support at 1-866-WEBKINZ or 1-866-932-5469, and see if they can help you. Or else, try what 0jacksonredwall said, and click Log Out, and No. That worked for me, before.
lilpleak is offline Female
Old 06-04-2009, 11:18 PM   #7
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

If you mean, all of a sudden, you are out of Webkinz, out of Webkinz insider, and back staring at your basic computer screen, not even in your browser, that has happened to me several times lately when I was using Internet Explorer. Also got some messages that Internet Explorer experienced problems and I would be logged out. But sometimes, just the BOOOM! back to the screen and out of everything. Happened once right after I snapped a zum photo, before he was even credited to my account! When I logged back in, it appeared I hadn't done Zumwhere yet, so I did over and only got more toffee! And I am dieting and can't eat that, so I won't let my Webbies either! Tonight I am on Mozilla Firefox. I am going to see if it's better. So far, so good. But I attributed all the trouble to Internet Explorer--and it happened with both WI and WW, so probably not a Ganz thing, I'm thinking. And I had cleaned my cache several times too, so it wasn't that.

Good luck!
Old 06-05-2009, 01:13 AM   #8
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

IF IT IS LIKE WHAT KATARINASMOM SAID, then that happened to me just tonight. for the first time. i was doing the babysitting job and almost finished but then i got the big boooom and when i logged back in i could not take the job over................ and this kind of stuff has been acting like this lately, not just with ww................. i am on ie7 and i keep getting bugged to get the ie8, mostly because ie7 keeps crashing................... and this has only been the last week or so................ so if that is what you mean, its happening to me too.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 06-05-2009, 01:46 AM   #9
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Things have been just hunkey dory since I switched over to the Mozilla Firefox...a little slower on a couple of loads, but no bounce-outs!
Old 06-05-2009, 02:17 AM   #10
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

I am a wee bit confused..if you are referring to getting logged out of WW, then I know EXACTLY to what you are referring..If we leave out screen up, & go answer the phone or make a dinner plate, or BR break-we have a time limit before we get logged out. I think its Ganzs' way of making sure that your pet is not left too long unattended, so that when you finally DO return to WW, your pet isn't sick or half dead I find it frustrating at times, because sometimes I really didn't want to log out that soon, but-I have learned to live with it. I think the time limit may be in the range of 8-10 minutes so something close to it.
I liken it to a cell phone shutting down after a few minutes to save on battery power, except its to save on a pets health
OH-also, if this refers to being logged out of WI after a certain time, then you may think I am a bit nuts saying all of the above. HAHAHAHA I NEVER get logged out of WI.
Closed