Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 11:54 AM   #1
EMH08
Webkinz :)

i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!

Default Answered: What's the number for Ganz? Got a problem with POTM adoption. :( Help?

Sniff.. I didnt know about that you should wait until later in the month. I'm really t.o'd becuase I adopted one today and I didn't know it would affect it. I KNEW this would happen. I just KNEW it. I wasw thinking, "don't adopt it for a while. Don't adopt it for a while... What if it doesn't show up...?" Human instinct got the best of me. ARGH! What's the number for Ganz? And if I call them, would they be able to give me an item? I know this happened to several other people. What did you do?

Somebody PLEASE?

Last edited by i'm unique:); 01-01-2010 at 12:22 PM..
i'm unique:) is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by SmelzGood84
The number for GANZ is 1866WEBKINZ.
You should NEVER adopt a pet of the month on the first 2 days of the month. It will cause glitches. GANZ us closed today though, so you will have to call tomorrow. They should be able to give you an item by seeing that the pet was adopted today and it is a legit code. They will have no problem. But remember in the future never adopt a POTM on the first or second day of the month.
~Smelzgood84
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2010, 11:56 AM   #2
hy am I still a

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

Default Re: What's the number for Ganz? Got a problem with POTM adoption. :( Help?

The number for GANZ is 1866WEBKINZ.
You should NEVER adopt a pet of the month on the first 2 days of the month. It will cause glitches. GANZ us closed today though, so you will have to call tomorrow. They should be able to give you an item by seeing that the pet was adopted today and it is a legit code. They will have no problem. But remember in the future never adopt a POTM on the first or second day of the month.
~Smelzgood84
SmelzGood84 is offline Male
Old 01-01-2010, 11:59 AM   #3
EMH08

i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: What's the number for Ganz? Got a problem with POTM adoption. :( Help?

Thank you. I know it was a stupid thing to do... Blehh. Ok. I'll contact them tomorrow then. Will they give me ALL of the stuff you should get or POTM? Or just the item?
Old 01-01-2010, 11:59 AM   #4
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

The number for GANZ is 1-866-WEBKINZ. You'll have to call tomorrow at the earliest, and you can't call unless you're 18 years or older.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 12:02 PM   #5
hy am I still a

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

They will give you EVERYTHING. You should have a parent call because you have to be over 18.
SmelzGood84 is offline Male
Old 01-01-2010, 12:18 PM   #6
Meemo is an unknown quantity at this point

I just called them , as my son had the same problem..they said they are aware and they should show up on thier own in the next couple days so i hope that helps
Meemo is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 12:26 PM   #7
EMH08

I just called them. They said it should appear over the next while. Hopefully it will. Whoops about the 18 and over thing. I'm not 18 or over. But they still helped. I'll just have to remember that for next time. (hopefullly there won't have to be one.) Thanks or your help everyone! Rep to the best answer.
Closed