Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 02:57 PM   #11
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default Re: What's Good About Mutiple Accounts?

To correct something said before:

Most Asian accounts CAN and DO have Kinzchat Plus.
But there are some that have the problem that they cannot.

Ganz is not sure why.

Our family does have one in each zone. This means we almost always
are able to do something when we get online.
Plus 3 opportunities to play Jumbleberry Fields .

Some people have more than one in one timezone. For similar reasons.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2010, 03:32 PM   #12
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

1. What is the benefit of an extra account?

I have 7 accounts one main and 6 others. One account I use for storage only. No one has ever been given the account name and I don't accpet friend requests etc. This was my safety account for some expensive items.

My biggest benefit was for the click to win events. I line up all my screens in a row and click away. It's how I get hundreds of items in the click to win fests.

Another bonus is that you can have 5 accounts in a family deluxe account. This means extra goodies once a month.

Extra dailies.

2. What is the benefit of an Asian Account while in America?

Simply the time zone. It's great if you're busy and can't make a rare on your American time zone. I set up Asian accounts when there used to be different rares on different time zones but this has since changed.
3. If she get an Asian Account, will the account be in an Asian language?

NO I have 2 and they are english

4. Will there be any difference from the American accounts?
Sometimes during the maintenance days you will get the ability to get a rare item that may change after the update.
5. How much farther in time is Asia than America?
. Right now it's 3:30 pm in american and 5:30 am in asian. Although if she was to get a second i recommend the european time zone which is 5 hours later.

6. What all can she get extra, that she can't get in her normal account?
Hmm like I noted earlier it's just a chance at other dailies, holiday gifts, extra deluxe gifts if you have it. Click to win extras.

I just have to note that I got all these extra accounts with webbies that I got at walgreens for 1.24 each. They had a blowout sale and I bought a ton to start extras and keep them open.

adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 08:06 PM   #13
e Will Rock You

3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold

Thank you all for your help. Trust me, next time I buy a webkinz- I am making an extra account! Thanks!
3gypsies is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 09:03 PM   #14
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Lots of wonderful answers to your questions...the Main reason we have 2 Asian accounts..and extra day for Festivals..love starting a day early!! And multiple accounts allow for multiple windows for those festivals as well!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 10:57 PM   #15
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Yeah, if you make another account, then you can get multiple holiday items. I have like, 3 christmas dolls in my dock. xD So i guess you can get profit from it!
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 03-08-2010, 11:56 PM   #16
Wat

sapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wonder

Well, all I can answer is the benefits. You can have one main account, and the other account always saves up kinzcash to buy items for the other, and you also get twice the dailies. Or you could have them as equals. But I believe you can have an Asian account but still select the Englist language.
sapphire6868 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2010, 05:21 AM   #17
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

1. What is the benefit of an extra account? More holiday gifts and chances to do one tme only activites Eg jumbleberry fields.

2. What is the benefit of an Asian Account while in America? If you are a night owl like me you can play during NA maintenance.

3. If she get an Asian Account, will the account be in an Asian language? Nope!

4. Will there be any difference from the American accounts? Just the time!

5. How much farther in time is Asia than America? 14 hours.

6. What all can she get extra, that she can't get in her normal account. Nothing extra, just more opprtunities for the exact same stuff.

I love having the Asian accounts because if I am not going to be home on a certain day for a 12 noon NA rare or activity I can do it at 10 pm NA KT on my Asian account since that is 12 noon Asian KT.
pollywog is offline Female
Closed