Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 09:10 PM   #1
e Will Rock You
Webkinz :)

3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold

Default Answered: What's Good About Mutiple Accounts?

I would be very happy if someone could answer these questions for my sister. You see, my sister just bought a Webkinz code on eBay.com, and was thinking about making another user. I thought I might make a post on here and ask about why should she have multiple accounts. She asked about Asian Accounts. Here are the questions she has been asking even since the auction ended and she won: ( she's driving me a little nuts)
1. What is the benefit of an extra account?
2. What is the benefit of an Asian Account while in America?
3. If she get an Asian Account, will the account be in an Asian language?
4. Will there be any difference from the American accounts?
5. How much farther in time is Asia than America?
6. What all can she get extra, that she can't get in her normal account?

Thank you for reading this. Really... thank you. My sister just can't stop asking questions about this stuff.
Thanks-
3gypsies

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 03-07-2010 at 09:16 PM.. Reason: removed red ink
3gypsies is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by adrkmfdm

I have 7 accounts one main and 6 others. One account I use for storage only. No one has ever been given the account name and I don't accpet friend requests etc. This was my safety account for some expensive items.

My biggest benefit was for the click to win events. I line up all my screens in a row and click away. It's how I get hundreds of items in the click to win fests.

Another bonus is that you can have 5 accounts in a family deluxe account. This means extra goodies once a month.

Extra dailies.

Simply the time zone. It's great if you're busy and can't make a rare on your American time zone. I set up Asian accounts when there used to be different rares on different time zones but this has since changed.

NO I have 2 and they are english

Sometimes during the maintenance days you will get the ability to get a rare item that may change after the update.
. Right now it's 3:30 pm in american and 5:30 am in asian. Although if she was to get a second i recommend the european time zone which is 5 hours later.

Hmm like I noted earlier it's just a chance at other dailies, holiday gifts, extra deluxe gifts if you have it. Click to win extras.

I just have to note that I got all these extra accounts with webbies that I got at walgreens for 1.24 each. They had a blowout sale and I bought a ton to start extras and keep them open.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2010, 09:15 PM   #2
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Default Re: What's Good About Mutiple Accounts?

The only reason I know that members have more than 1 is to get the dailies more, and get more items for trading. Sorry I can;t answer the rest of the questions
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 03-07-2010, 09:18 PM   #3
e Will Rock You

3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold

It's okay,
I just hope others can answer them. Thanks for your answer.
Old 03-07-2010, 09:19 PM   #4
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

I've made about 5 different accounts, and they all expired.
Its a huge hassle to remember all the passwords and usernames, so i do not suggest to make a different account. But that's my opinion.
I lost a LOT of webkinz from doing this. So its not a good idea...
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 03-07-2010, 09:39 PM   #5

annabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roost

my experience with the language question is unless you set another language in the menu page-it will come up in english. I opened accounts in asia and europe and I find the time difference works best for my euro account as it is only about 6 hours off. most of the early evening events happen in the middle of the night in the asia account so I don't catch them much. It is nice that I have another opportunity to catch an hourly event that I would have missed on my regular account because I was out. this is also true with collecting rares. Hope this helps with some of your questions. good luck

oh-and if you have a deluxe account you can keep the accounts up easier without watching for adoptions. It does get interesting trying to keep up sometimes when I am helping other family members too.

Last edited by annabanna; 03-07-2010 at 09:42 PM..
annabanna is offline Female
Old 03-07-2010, 10:43 PM   #6
e Will Rock You

okay, thanks everyone! this helped her out a lot!
Old 03-07-2010, 11:37 PM   #7
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

There are many advantages in having an account in each time zone, I recommend it. They will all be in English, everything will be the same. At Christmas, Easter, Halloween, etc, you will get an extra gift bag. That makes a big difference! Then if you want to do a certain activity, you get an extra chance at a different time. Same for purchasing a rare, not only can you buy one in each account, but the times might suit your schedule better.

Maintenance in North American accounts lasts about 2 hours (at 2am EST) but only a couple of minutes for Europe and Asia.

And of course you get to play Jumbleberry Fields more often!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 03-07-2010, 11:56 PM   #8
I have 3
Gift Guru

skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

Extra daily activies, gift bags and rares. If she trades on WI, it's nice to have an extra account to use.
The ability to catch rares at a time when you might not be able to on your American account
Nope, it will be in English
None at all except the time zone
I believe it's a day +a few hours
The same as #1

I would recommend opening another account in Euro time - it's not too far ahead of USA. I find most Asian rares happen while I'm sleeping. I have 2 more accounts, each with only 1 pet on them in case I choose to let them expire. I love getting extra gifts and daily activities. It's nice to be able to purchase more than 1 rare at a time, too. This includes PJ's outlet clothes - one can never have too many fairy dresses!
skysierra is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 12:19 AM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

iluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by skysierra
None at all except the time zone
And KinzChat Plus in the clubhouse. It's not available on Asian accounts.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:38 AM   #10
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by skysierra

I believe it's a day +a few hours
At this time of year, there's 14 hours difference; after spring time change the difference will be 13 hours. The Asian accounts are set for Japanese time, while the NA accounts are set on Eastern Standard Time. It easiest for me to remember by thinking first of the 12 hour difference then adding or subtracting the 2 hours, depending on which time I'm starting with. For example, if there's an hourly activity listed for 4pm Asian KT, you have to think back at least to 4am (the 12 hour difference), then back two more hours to 2 am North American KT! Works easily if she's on the east coast; she'd have to adjust for more a few more hours if she lives further west. As someone mentioned, she'd probably be sleeping through most of the Asian hourlies.

Since I have one account in each of the three KT zones, I made a little chart to glance at quickly. That might help your sister.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Closed