Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2010, 09:06 PM   #11
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Re: What's going on!

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I'm getting that now on my Asian. Closed the window, cleared my cache and tried again, still blue and not fully loaded.
My NA accounts are fine.
LOL My NA accounts isn't loading fine, it's all blue and wacky! IDK what's going on.
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2010, 09:13 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

It seems to me a lot of people are having this problem.... I have a north american account and it's working fine. I use internet explorer, which might be making a difference. I have 28 pets on my account... have you tried clearing your cache? It seems to help with a lot of issues.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 10:56 PM   #13
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by wishgirl78
It seems to me a lot of people are having this problem.... I have a north american account and it's working fine. I use internet explorer, which might be making a difference. I have 28 pets on my account... have you tried clearing your cache? It seems to help with a lot of issues.
Yep cleared my catche and everything else I could think of. I thought it might be because of my new laptop, so I went up to the main computer and my accounts are still like that, I also cleared the catche on that old manchine, still no. LOL I going call Ganz and see if they can help...well in the morning....
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 11:01 PM   #14

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Most of my NA accounts are NOT working. Some will load partially, some will load but the activities won't work.

Guess we may be due for a long maintenance -- is tomorrow the regularly scheduled one?
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 11-17-2010, 12:23 AM   #15
Oekie defies all odds
Oekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all odds

I'm having the same issues on my European account. And it is not our fault; it's Webkinz!
Old 11-17-2010, 12:32 AM   #16
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by cupcake00497
Thanks for the tips, but it still isn't working. Is it because I have around 200 pets? LOL just wondering. Anyone else got suggestions?
go to your HISTORY (on browser tools bar or in IE maybe in with FAVORITES or alt+H) and click on a line for WW from a day or two ago. Sunday during the tree hunt, i clicked out of the blue claim window and clicked out of the email showing the code and i was able to reload both of them from HISTORY. good luck
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 11-17-2010, 08:22 AM   #17
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Lucy Hippo
go to your HISTORY (on browser tools bar or in IE maybe in with FAVORITES or alt+H) and click on a line for WW from a day or two ago. Sunday during the tree hunt, i clicked out of the blue claim window and clicked out of the email showing the code and i was able to reload both of them from HISTORY. good luck
That WORKED!! REP and Kudos to you!!!
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2010, 09:33 AM   #18
Love my girls♥

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

As stated above, it seems several types of accounts were not loading yesterday. I hope it is working today for you!
BallerinasMom is offline Female
Old 11-17-2010, 12:06 PM   #19
Gift Guru

natalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to behold

I tried something listed on another thread about this.

Go to "Things To Do" and click on somewhere (Academy, My room, etc.). Close the window without logging out. Open a new window and log in again.

It worked for me this morning!
natalinkp is offline Female
Old 11-17-2010, 12:32 PM   #20

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

It didn't work for me yesterday morning on two NA accounts but it worked on my european account. and it didn't work when i clicked on things to do and on something there (which normally helps) so i posted a thread and tried it again a couple of minutes later and it worked. i cleared my cache days before and so. it worked just after i made that thread and i was so happy about it. it is still working today and i hope it is working for you again. GOOD LUCK! and thanks to all the people who tried and try to help
Taku2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
god is 100% awesome, megan wuz here, ♫sing4me a melody