Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 04:14 PM   #1
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

Default Unanswered: What's the deal with the "burger"?

Maybe I missed something about this? If it was already discussed- please show me where the thread is.
I'm confused on the burger.
I had many of those already in my dock because I buy food if it's on sale.
Recently I fed one to my pet and it acted like it was a bad food like gunk or something! Very weird!
Then I noticed it's not in the wshop anymore- is that a retired food now or something? I can't figure out what's up with it.
But then it gave it to me when I did the daily webkinz care thing. So they are actually giving that food out as a "prize" for showing you care about your pet- but it's like gunk or a bad food and isn't even available in the wshop anymore?

So does anyone know what is up with the burger? Should I just sell them? because I can get more kc for them rather than feeding them to the pets since the pets don't like them! But I don't want to sell them if they are a retired food now! LMK please
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2008, 04:34 PM   #2
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: What's the deal with the "burger"?

I found this out a couple weeks ago... I got a burger from the daily kinzcare.. fed it to my pet... and it said it didn't like it... and yes it is gone from the W-shop. I think ganz may have recieved e-mails from users that are offened by them having burgers for cows to eat or something.. so ganz took them away.
Who knows.. just don't feed ANY of your pets hamburgers! Just sell them back to the W-shop=)
Livi is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 04:59 PM   #3
beachcomber488
Gift Guru

jsebaker is just really nicejsebaker is just really nice

My opinion is that they had a recall on burgers because the meat was bad. They didnt want Dr. Quack to get an overload of sick pets because he is alone in his office.
jsebaker is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 05:08 PM   #4
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Livi
I found this out a couple weeks ago... I got a burger from the daily kinzcare.. fed it to my pet... and it said it didn't like it... and yes it is gone from the W-shop. I think ganz may have recieved e-mails from users that are offened by them having burgers for cows to eat or something.. so ganz took them away.
Who knows.. just don't feed ANY of your pets hamburgers! Just sell them back to the W-shop=)
Well that would be weird. I think there are a lot of foods that can be fed to pets- like what about the chicken nuggets that you can feed to a chicken webkinz? things like that.
they still have the mud burger for the pigs- so it's a type of burger.
probably just another glitch with webkinz world, but a weird one!
Closed