Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2008, 11:55 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Default Unanswered: What's with that chair?

I just bought the Lifeguard chair to put near my pool. In the description it says: "Keep a keen eye on your pet's doggie-paddle with this towering Lifeguard chair".

The problem is: None of my pets can sit in it!!! So is the chair watching? Is this just another GANZ glitch? or is it just my account?

Thanks!

Jazzykinz :rdr:
jazzykinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2008, 12:03 PM   #2
Bacillys

Default Re: What's with that chair?

Hi!

I think that you have a glich because I have both chairs "lifeguard" beach and pirate "skinny wood thing" and all of them work both inside and out, all my pets can sit on it without any porblems.

Try to take it out leave in your dock for awhile an dthen put it in again.

Best luck.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:03 PM   #3
Gift Guru

skatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond repute

Must just be a glitch, I have that chair and my pets can sit in it. Try again later, I'm sure it will work
Old 09-22-2008, 12:30 PM   #4
I want to be a

Melia is on a distinguished road

When I first got that chair, my pets couldn't sit in it either; but after I logged out and back in they could.
Melia is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 01:07 PM   #5

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Thanks for the responses. I went back and moved the chair around. Then tried to get a pet to sit in it. It worked!

Jazzykinz :rdr:
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 03:47 PM   #6
ow I'm blonde and
Gifted

penguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud of

My pets are able to sit in it, probably just another one of ganzs glitches, it will most likely clear up
penguinpal93 is offline Female
Closed