Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2008, 05:59 PM   #1
Glambert<3
Webkinz :)

Pearlz13 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Whats it called?? Pleeeease help! Also how do you make...Still need help! Click here!

What is the text called that flashes one by one on the screen and eventually makes up a whole word or two? Does this make sense?

And how do you make those 3 pic sigs? Or is this like Confidential. lol. If you can't share this, then just don't tell me.

Thanks in advance! Thanks Pop_Tart!

Last edited by Pearlz13; 07-31-2008 at 06:21 PM..
Pearlz13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2008, 06:03 PM   #2
hollisterlover11

Pop_Tart1810 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Whats it called?? Pleeeease help! Also how do you make...

Ok, first of all you are only allowed to have 2 pics in a siggy and I don't really get what you were trying to say about the first thing you posted. Sorry
Old 07-31-2008, 06:10 PM   #3
Glambert<3

Pearlz13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Whats it called?? Pleeeease help! Also how do you make...

I think it is one pic, but it looks like three ya know?? And one would be like a blue eye, one a blue dress, and one blue lips or something. Oh well...anyone else? Thanks PopTart!

The text I mean is like... the way you type! Thats kind of what it does!
Pearlz13 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 07:27 PM   #4
I have 20

sns1077 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Whats it called?? Pleeeease help! Also how do you make...Still need help! Click here!

I know what you are talking about with the pucture just go to one of the avatar shops and see if you ask someone who works there maybe you could get one!
sns1077 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 07:50 PM   #5
ThePoint16 =)

Pointy_Queen16 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Whats it called?? Pleeeease help! Also how do you make...Still need help! Click here!

Oh, I know what you're talking about. Give me ONE second and I'll get you some links

---------- Pointy_Queen16 added 4 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Okay, here's the link for the scrolling text:
(Choose colors & write the text Pretty cool, huh?)

http://wigflip.com/screedbot/

---------- Pointy_Queen16 added 4 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

http://wigflip.com/minifesto/ Another link to a different kind of scrolling text

And I'm reallly sorrry, I can't find the three sig-pick thingie.

Last edited by Pointy_Queen16; 07-31-2008 at 07:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Pointy_Queen16 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 08:45 PM   #6
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I know how to make the 3 pic siggy. These instructions are for paint.

Go up near file, and click on where it says "Image" and choose "Attribues." Then, make sure under where it says "Units" choose "Pixels." Then, make the picture 300x100.

Find your first picture that you want to use. Right click on the picture, and select "Copy Image." Then, paste it into paint. Then, copy the second picture, and paste it into paint. Click on the new picture in paint, hold your mouse down, and drag it where you want it. Do the same with the third picture.

I am not the best at explaining things, so PM me if you run into trouble.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Closed