Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 10:31 PM   #11
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: What is wrong with my account? HELP!

I know EXACTLY what you mean, BloogleJ
When your pet looks like it is going through every single move in the book...break dancing at break neck speed, then when you go to see Amanda Panda she repeats her phrases twice or three times. You go to the Fairy Falls and you get this mountain scene with NO fairies, but you can hear them and the music and the ONLY way to log out is if you can BLINDLY search for the logout button because the arrow is somehow stuck underneath the picture
It is ALL so frustrating. I have an account that is a dummy account and it takes all of the abuse.
To be honest I think it is having a conflict with Internet Explorer 8. It seems that since I upgraded, I have had this trouble and it is getting REALLY frustrating.
Once I get through all the crazy stuff in the dummy account and the website data is preserved, I am ok.
I think the best advice I can give is this,
For your Clear cache, select the Preserve favorites Website Data when you delete your internet files. Also, don't allow it to delete Browsing on exit. Hopefully that will stop a lot of that junk from happening.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 12:01 AM   #12
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Is your flash player up to date? Don't know if that is it, but it could be.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 12:04 AM   #13
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Wink Re: What is wrong with my account? HELP!

Wow that seems hard to play on your Webkinz Account! If it keeps happening on your account on different comp. then contact Ganz! I hope this fixes for you!
Old 12-28-2009, 12:10 AM   #14
dancing is for

disneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Wow! That is a lot of glitches! What I would do is clear the cookies and clear your catche. If that doesn't help, I would inform Ganz about like Tabby Von Meow not showing up. And the other weird things. The slowness might just be your computer. Whenever I go into the clubhouse it isn't slow. Hope I helped!
disneyfreak102
Old 12-28-2009, 05:29 AM   #15

LMPhilbric is an unknown quantity at this point

I have the same problem with Tabby not showing up, but since she doesn't talk either, I'm not complaining about it. I can't stand her screechy voice...lol.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:28 AM   #16
Emperors Mum

purpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond repute

Yep I agree with Dixiecup, when this has happened to me I clear my cache then I restart my computer. I don't think its a WW problem that Ganz can fix for you
purpleteddy is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 08:11 AM   #17
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

I am using Safari on my 2007 MacBook that has snow leapord, the fastest operating system so far. I do not know what a game card is, really. I think my flash player is up to date. Dixie Cup, okay I will clear my cache. But what is the preserve favorites on Website Data? The last two advices I do not understand.

Last edited by BloogleJ; 12-28-2009 at 08:15 AM..
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 08:17 AM   #18
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

I use Safari also, to clear your cache see the instructions on the main Webkinz page (before you log in) click on Help > Technical Issues > How do I clear my cache? for full instructions. This should help. Also make sure your flash player for Mac is up to date.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 08:20 AM   #19
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Hmm. My dad and brother work with Macs all the time so I can ask him to help. I am not sure if my flash player is up to date because tthe laptop is brand new for christmas
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 08:27 AM   #20
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

BloogleJ, do clear your cache and cookies. Always the first step. Then try a different browser to ensure it's not a browser conflict. Firefox or some other like Opera. Most can be downloaded free. For the please wait issue, try not to be on at the same time as everyone else in the world, which is when I have the biggest please wait issues, and in the clubhouse avoid busy rooms - the more things are moving on screen the more likely a please wait or glitch will happen. Fairy Falls has a known and still unfixed Ganz side glitch. I have once had your jumping up and down problem, when my pet and another in the room seemed to be in sync doing moves my pet hasn't even earned yet. I had to exit totally and log back in. It was fine after that. If this doesn't help, do call Ganz to speak to their technical people. You have to be over 18, so you may need a parent to call if you aren't, and the number is 1-866-WEBKINZ (1-866-932-5469). Good luck.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Closed