Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2010, 03:37 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

mrcobra92 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: What is wrong with amaeriwade!

It keeps givinng me an error! I do not understand! Help Me!
mrcobra92 is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by FIA
If you have any questions or concerns about Ameriwade, you can contact the site owner directly at:

Robert@ameriwade.com

Ameriwade is WI's Partner Store. We have been working with them for a long time. The site owner is a member here. I'm sure if you are having any problems with the site, or with the staff at the store, he would be happy to address them.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2010, 09:21 PM   #2
pee queen
Webkinz :)

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: What is wrong with amaeriwade!

Maybe there having tec problems;maybe their adding something new.If it's bothering you then I suggest e-mailing the web-site owner.
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 05-24-2010, 09:30 AM   #3
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

I don't know, but my mom ordered a Blueberry dog from them in March, and it just arrived last week! When she called to inquire (and complain) they blew her off. Guess I'll stick to my other purchasing sources.
Old 05-24-2010, 09:33 AM   #4
Proud2No Amygirl8
Banned
CandyGirl121 will become famous soon enough

I'm not exactly sure but I think eBay would be a better online source for you to buy webkinz, plus...some people on eBay sell webkinz for cheaper prices than Ameriwade does! Just saying, good luck!
CandyGirl121 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2010, 10:31 AM   #5
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

If you have any questions or concerns about Ameriwade, you can contact the site owner directly at:

Robert@ameriwade.com

Ameriwade is WI's Partner Store. We have been working with them for a long time. The site owner is a member here. I'm sure if you are having any problems with the site, or with the staff at the store, he would be happy to address them.
FIA is offline Female
Closed