Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 03:46 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

wolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: What in the world would they be doing from 6am to 8am?

Why would they have a morning maintenance? they aready have an American fron 2am til...... and regular maintenance for all accounts( adding new and taking away old) is not until tuesday night/wednesday morning. Any ideas why a day early? Did I miss something the last few days being mentioned?:gwolf:
wolflver is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2010, 04:56 PM   #2
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Default Re: What in the world would they be doing from 6am to 8am?

I am really not sure. I'm also curious.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:59 PM   #3
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

The 2 a.m maitenance (which is for ALL time zones, mind you) is only for about 10-15 minutes max.
They could've easily found a big glitch, and need some time to mfix out, or as they did the new things to do menu they are changing the layout on WW. Guess we'll have to wait and see
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 05:01 PM   #4
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

That's a time most children would be sleeping. Maybe that's why
lego is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 05:30 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

wolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by lego
That's a time most children would be sleeping. Maybe that's why
My youngest DS wakes up before the sun does( his idea...definitily not mine!) Or maybe getting ready for school I guess:gwolf:

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
The 2 a.m maitenance (which is for ALL time zones, mind you) is only for about 10-15 minutes max.
Our NA accounts are usually down from 2am til between 330am and 500 am daily unless it is tuesdaynight/wednesday morning then it is down until about 10 am. Our europe and asian accounts are 10-15 minutes usually.:gwolf: but maybe your right it might be a big glitch. Have you seen any that might be there? I haven't seen and new ones this week.:gwolf:

Last edited by wolflver; 05-03-2010 at 05:30 PM..
wolflver is offline Female
Closed