Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 10:15 AM   #1
I'm a Shabby Chic
Webkinz :)

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

Question Answered: What is and where is the Webkinz Cares Machine?

I saw on the front page that someone got the fairy princess gown in the Webkinz cares machine, and I have never heard of it. How do you get it? Or, where is it? Thanks to whoever answers!!!!!
peggios is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Jennielou
You have to buy a Webkinz Cares pet from Walgreens, not that I've seen any in a long time...they have a special tag and you get to play the machine once a day for 5 days after you enter the code.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2009, 10:19 AM   #2
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: What is and where is the Webkinz Cares Machine?

After you enter your webkinz cares code into the code shop, you can see a button to push (in the code shop) for the webkinz cares thingy..it's been a while since we've done it, but I'm almost positive you find it there in the code shop...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 10:21 AM   #3
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

You have to buy a Webkinz Cares pet from Walgreens, not that I've seen any in a long time...they have a special tag and you get to play the machine once a day for 5 days after you enter the code.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 01:54 PM   #4

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

You need to have a Webkins Care Tag from a pet. Like Jennilou said Walgreens had them. Once you enter the code in the code shop you get a gift box with three items and 5 spins on the Care Machine. It is located in the code shop on the bottom right hand corner. Hope this helps.
Myersnks is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 02:16 PM   #5
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

If you have it you can access it at the code shop
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 59.png (77.6 KB, 9 views)
Old 11-02-2009, 07:56 PM   #6

go24lisa is an unknown quantity at this point

Walgreens had some lil kinz cares on clearence for 1.75 yesterday. They only had the black bear but I bought 8 of them.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:55 PM   #7
I IS AS ADDICTING AS

QUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond reputeQUICKJUMP has a reputation beyond repute

Smile Re: What is and where is the Webkinz Cares Machine?

Hey! to get webkinz cares and earn amazing rare prizes you just enter a webkinz cares code at the code shop first go to walgreens and purchase a lil kinz that has a webkinz cares code tag on it for 6-7$ next enter the code at the code shop in webinz world finally you will get to try the machine the day you get it and 4 days after that or whenever you want to use those 4 days and then you can win those amazing prizes you saw on the main page!

HOPE I HELPED!

YOUR FRIEND
QUICKJUMP!
QUICKJUMP is offline Male
Closed