Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 01:49 PM   #1
Guess what? I'm a
Webkinz :)

Aqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond repute

Exclamation Answered: What is the Webkinz Studio??

I've been on WW for a long time, but today me and my friend was looking in the W-Shop and found the actors and scenes. We found that before, but we didn't know what it was used for. We tried to place it in rooms or in tvs, but it didn't work at all. Please help us!!
Thankyou!
-Aqua Stone
Aqua Stone is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by My Escape
Actually, it's listed in the last page of the Toys and Books section. Page 7. I forgot to check the price, but it's either 900 or 1000 kc. Have fun!

Once you buy it, you add the characters and playsets to the studio and you can make movies.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2009, 01:52 PM   #2
It's fun to be a
Gifted

bubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: What is the Webkinz Studio??

You have to buy the Webkinz Studio under games... then you buy the actors and playsets and put them in the studio. You can use it to make mini movies.
bubbanight is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 01:58 PM   #3
Friends Always!

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

Actually, it's listed in the last page of the Toys and Books section. Page 7. I forgot to check the price, but it's either 900 or 1000 kc. Have fun!

Once you buy it, you add the characters and playsets to the studio and you can make movies.
Old 11-13-2009, 02:06 PM   #4
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

You buy the webkinz studio, and place it in our room. If you click on it, it allows you to make little plays with the default characters, or ones you buy from the W-shop.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 02:58 PM   #5
inchesters
Gift Guru

JudoBoo is a forum hero
JudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum hero

You go to the Toy and Books section in the W-Shop. I believe it is 1,000 KC. Once you place that in your room you can buy Actors and Play sets to put in it. Then you can make mini movies.
JudoBoo is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 03:00 PM   #6
Seatrout

StyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to behold

Well you will need to buy the Webkinz Studio, in the toys and books section of the W-shop
It's $1000 kinzcash. Then once you buy it you can also buy the playsets and actors to make mini movies that you can watch over and over again....have fun!

~Stylequeencara
StyleQueenCara is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 11:05 PM   #7
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Webkinz Studio is a Webkinz item where you make movies with your actors.
In the W-shop the Webkinz Studio is 1,000 KC.
You buy the actors and backgrounds to shoot your video...
It comes with music and backgrounds and a few charactors it comes in the game section.

Hope I helped

~Webkinzro
webkinzro is offline Female
Closed