Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2011, 08:00 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Default Answered: What webkinz is this?!

I went to a website kind of like WI but different.. xD and I saw this under the title... I remember seeing it once, but I dont remember which webkinz or where it is... could someone please help me?? I think its adorable!

Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you SO much!
*whispers to self.. * please dont be e-store..please...
blackylove123 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Electrabuzz1
That is the Webkinz Mutt and it was part of a trial they had in North America for a little while. I believe it may still be available in some countries.

Here are some links you can check out:

Webkinz Demo - Webkinz Insider Wiki

BREAKING NEWS: Webkinz Demo Available to Members in USA

Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2011, 08:03 PM   #2

♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide

Default Re: What webkinz is this?!

I believe that's the Webkinz Mutt.
Old 01-31-2011, 08:05 PM   #3

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

ahhh! I knew it had a "m" in it!
could someone please give me information about it? Thankz!
blackylove123 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2011, 08:08 PM   #4
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...z-mutt-462895/
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2011, 08:14 PM   #5
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

That is the Webkinz Mutt and it was part of a trial they had in North America for a little while. I believe it may still be available in some countries.

Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2011, 08:15 PM   #6
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by blackylove123
I went to a website kind of like WI but different.. xD and I saw this under the title... I remember seeing it once, but I dont remember which webkinz or where it is... could someone please help me?? I think its adorable!

Thank you SO much!
that dog looks like the dog Justin is using in his click-to-win code contest. maybe you could ask him the name.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 01-31-2011, 09:20 PM   #7

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Electrabuzz1

Electra has an amazing answer.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 01-31-2011, 10:33 PM   #8
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by blackylove123

Thank you SO much!
found the info below on the web:: (typos and all_

Webkinz Mutt is a virtual pet only. At this point it is not availalbe for sale as a plush toy.

View Post Originally Posted by Electrabuzz1

Webkinz Mutt is a virtual pet only. At this point it is not availalbe for sale as a plush toy

i copied the above statement (as posted with two typos) from the web. is it factual??

Last edited by Webberlily; 02-01-2011 at 02:24 AM.. Reason: fixed typos
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 02:12 AM   #9
crazy kinz
Banned

1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light

I remember playing with the Mutt at one point. You couldn't do everything on the account that regular members could. I tried to send myself the items on the trial account. It was an interesting trial but my regular account was much more fun.

Last edited by Webberlily; 02-01-2011 at 02:25 AM.. Reason: cleaning up
1minamouse is offline Female
Closed