Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2012, 03:42 PM   #1
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

Red face Answered: What the....???!!!! Trading Card Codes

OK, so we just bought 12 packs of Series 1 Trading Cards at Cracker Barrel and came home and started entering codes....should be a fun time, right?

Well, the first pack had one code and was the Trading Card Dining Table.

The second pack had one code and was....the Trading Card Dining Table...boy, that was odd

The third pack had 3 codes...first code was the...Trading...Card..Dining...Table
Second code was...omg, really??!! ANOTHER Trading Card Ding Table?
Third code was WHAT THE ??!!! Trading Card DINING TABLE!!!

WHAT IS GOING ON??!!! FIVE Dining Tables in a row???

Anybody have any ideas? Is this some kind of cruel glitch or what?

Any insight would be appreciated...I don't want to enter any more codes till I have an idea of what's going on.

Please help!
Pam

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
Best Answer - Posted by pandapuddin
The funny thing is that this does happen.
A while I bought some TCS1 at the Dollar Tree.
I spread them out over a few days, but one was similar to what you had.
I put one code it, Golden Hippo Fridge, and another with the same result. I did this three times. All the same prize. What I would suggest doing is waiting until later in the day or wait until tomorrow and try your luck. My rule of thumb is that if you get one item 3 times give it a break and come back later or the next day. So sorry you had to find this out first hand, but live and learn, right?

Hope you have a good place for all those tables
Oh! Here is a helpful link to see if it's a good day for entering codes
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...es-1-a-261731/

Panda
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2012, 03:53 PM   #2
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•
Webkinz :)

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: What the....???!!!! Trading Card Codes

Probably a glitch or you just got the items. Trying contacting Ganz
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 01-21-2012, 04:00 PM   #3
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

The funny thing is that this does happen.
A while I bought some TCS1 at the Dollar Tree.
I spread them out over a few days, but one was similar to what you had.
I put one code it, Golden Hippo Fridge, and another with the same result. I did this three times. All the same prize. What I would suggest doing is waiting until later in the day or wait until tomorrow and try your luck. My rule of thumb is that if you get one item 3 times give it a break and come back later or the next day. So sorry you had to find this out first hand, but live and learn, right?

Hope you have a good place for all those tables
Oh! Here is a helpful link to see if it's a good day for entering codes
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...es-1-a-261731/

Panda
Old 01-21-2012, 04:00 PM   #4
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Pam - I am so sorry to hear that! I do hear that the codes come in waves/multiples on a given day. There is a Trading Card thread where people share information - both good and bad. Stop entering today and check out the thread! I wish you better luck next time you enter codes! LOLith
Lolith is offline Female
Old 01-22-2012, 06:19 PM   #5
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

I'm sorry to hear that. It happened to one of my friends too. I think the best thing is to contact Ganz (phone them since emailing them NEVER works) because you should be recieving some different items. Try restarting your computer or logging out and back in.

I hope you get the proper items soon enough!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2012, 02:48 PM   #6
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

Thanks to everybody for all your responses.
I did not expect to find out that apparently this is a fairly common occurrence...that really stinks, lol.

Thanks for the advice to space them out...I'll give that a try

Thanks also for the thread information, I'll check those out as well.

I'll be closing the thread now, catch ya'll later

Hugs,
Pam
Closed