Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2009, 09:10 AM   #1
ℓιѕα♥
Webkinz :)

Slingy1O1 will become famous soon enough

Question Unanswered: What are those?

Well I've been in the clubhouse a lot and I've noticed on the list of people in the room, there's little check marks in a small speech bubble. When you click it it turns into an X, what does that mean? Here's a picture in case you have no idea what I'm talking about:

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

See the X's?

Last edited by Slingy1O1; 08-22-2009 at 01:55 PM..
Slingy1O1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2009, 09:14 AM   #2
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Default Re: What are those?

No idea....maybe it is if you want to invite to be your friend? I highly doubt that it is vital though.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 09:15 AM   #3
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Hi there!
Oh, I've seen those too. I'm pretty sure it means they turned off their invites .... so no one can send a friends request to them. Like how yours are turned on? Then you would show a check mark to other members, instead of an x. =]
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 09:18 AM   #4
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

Maybe it means that your invites are OFF and those people with the X's tried to be friends with you but, they can't.

Hope I helped!
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 09:21 AM   #5
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Dot Jr.
Maybe it means that your invites are OFF and those people with the X's tried to be friends with you but, they can't.

Hope I helped!
Hmm ... that's what I was thinking, but it says her invites are turned on? Might be the opposite.
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 09:25 AM   #6
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

I think it means they have their invites turned off or something.
Like you can't invite them to be your friend.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 09:45 AM   #7
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Maybe it's their profile access for their 'My Page'. Like, whether or not you can view that profile page. (?)
Desty is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 12:01 PM   #8
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I thin kit means to block from getting invitations from them.
crum98 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 12:04 PM   #9
ℓιѕα♥

Slingy1O1 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by crum98
I thin kit means to block from getting invitations from them.
I think so, too. But I'm not sure...
But everytime someone comes or leaves the room they all turn into checkmarks again.
Slingy1O1 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 12:05 PM   #10
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

I think it blocks them. Like, it I clicked on the little green speech bubble and it turned into an X, I could no longer see what they are saying until I click it again and it turns green.
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, cheezeiful!, eccheeze, friends, kinzchat