Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 06:02 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

luvwebkinz19 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: What is the super exclusive gift box??? and why do some people get more than one loot bag when adopting a pet?

hi,
what is the super exclusive gift box? is it just a box to store stuff or what?

and...

my friend adopted a new pet and she got the usual pet loot bag PLUS another loot bag with some exclusive items? why did she get this and i dont? she is not deluxe is it because she has more than 10 pets??
please help i am really confused! if this does not make sense to you then ask me and i willl explain it again!!1
thanks!
luvwebkinz19 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by marnabear
It is because she has more than 10 pets. On your 10th, 15th, and every 5th pet you get a yellow box with a super bed in it. With the other pets over 10 you get a blue box which has a prize in it. Lots of times it is a coin, but sometimes it is something good like a rare. I usually get something like the desert window, which I don't care for.

When you are signed on to webkinz, go to the newspaper. Click on account benefits in the lower right of the front page of the newspaper. When the display comes up choose the adoption tab and this will explain things a bit better than I have.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2009, 06:12 PM   #2
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: What is the super exclusive gift box??? and why do some people get more than one loot bag when adopting a pet?

It is because she has more than 10 pets. On your 10th, 15th, and every 5th pet you get a yellow box with a super bed in it. With the other pets over 10 you get a blue box which has a prize in it. Lots of times it is a coin, but sometimes it is something good like a rare. I usually get something like the desert window, which I don't care for.

When you are signed on to webkinz, go to the newspaper. Click on account benefits in the lower right of the front page of the newspaper. When the display comes up choose the adoption tab and this will explain things a bit better than I have.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 06:14 PM   #3

Default Re: What is the super exclusive gift box??? and why do some people get more than one loot bag when adopting a pet?

thank you!
but what is the super exclusive gift box?
Old 08-06-2009, 06:54 PM   #4
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

The super exclusive gift box is a box (you receive at the time of adopting your tenth pet) that you drag into your room and it will open up showing you a variety of super beds that you can pick one of. A super bed is really special because you can't get it from the wshop. You have to adopt ten pets like Marnabear stated above. Its also nice because after you adopt that tenth pet, you get another super exclusive gift box each time you adopt five additional pets.

Last edited by Tula; 08-06-2009 at 07:02 PM..
Tula is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 10:24 PM   #5
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

Are you maybe thinking of the exclusive that looks like a big present? You can store 4 items in it I believe.

As for getting an extra gift box with each adoption after your 10th pet, marnabear explained it very well.
acourt is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 10:34 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebkinz19
thank you!
but what is the super exclusive gift box?
I am not sure what you are referring to. There is a deluxe gift box that deluxe members get each month.

There is also a Giant Gift box that is yellow with red polka dots. That is a prize you could get with the adoption of a pet. It goes in your room and holds 4 items.

The two other boxes you might mean are the superbed box which you get with your 10th pet and every 5th pet after that. That box is yellow and you drag it in your room and choose the bed you want.

On your other pets starting with the 11 you get a blue box which may or may not have an exclusive in it.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:39 PM   #7
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Marnabear covered the loot bag very swell.

A super exclusive Gift Box has a superbed inside.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 10:45 PM   #8
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

The super exclusive box lets you choose a super bed or your choice! I have one sitting in my dock right now!
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 08-07-2009, 12:17 AM   #9
marnabear

WI Subscriber

They are right, I just didn't look to see what it is called. Its what a lot of people refer to as superbed boxes.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:04 AM   #10

thank you! it was all explained
Closed