Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 04:54 PM   #1
HAPPINESS!!
Webkinz :)

lah5 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: What are subscriptions and how do you use them?

What are subscriptions and how do you use them?
lah5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2009, 04:55 PM   #2
I Love My
Webkinz :)

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: What are subscriptions and how do you use them?

You can subscribe to a thread if you like it and want to access it more quickly later.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 04:57 PM   #3
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

You can go to Thread Tools and click 'Subscribe to Thread' or go to your Options from your User CP and make it where you post on a thread and it automatically subscribes to it.

And when you subscribe to a thread, you can go to 'Subscribed Threads' on the left where it says 'Welcome (insert username here), right under that, your PM's, and WI Bucks...and click on that and all your subscribed threads will be there and you can just access those threads more quickly than finding them.

And if you mean the subscription, Insider Insider, you can go up to the top and click 'Subsribe', and it will tell you all about it

Last edited by smvmonkey; 07-13-2009 at 06:23 PM..
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 04:58 PM   #4
Harry Potter is
Gifted

thekatie0409 is just really nicethekatie0409 is just really nice

If you go to thread tools above a thread and subscribe to it, you're able to access it under "subscribed threads". That way you can find that certain thread again easily, and also see if there are any new posts.
thekatie0409 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 04:58 PM   #5
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

Do you WI insider subscriptions? You can subscribe to the site through various payment options, you will then received the account benefits. This is the link for it :http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/payments.php

If you meant subscribing to a thread it looks like that has been answered for you
Meow Face is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 10:29 AM   #6
Banned
FireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to all

Subscriptions are something I just love to have! If you ever go to your User CP (User Control Pannel) you can veiw all of your subscriptions to threads! It makes life a lot more easier and wouldn't hurt at all to simply set it up! From your User CP, you can just see all the threads that you had posted on, which is so delightful! xD

To set them up, scroll onto User CP and then hit "Edit my Options" from there, it will take you to a page that you will hopefully be able to find the option about Subscribed threads. Just keep looking around in that area, and then hopefully you will find it! I just find it so usseful at times. Every single thread I post on, including this one, will show up onto a screen! I highly recomend it and see nothing that can cause any issues or any problems like that!
FireFlyz is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 10:32 AM   #7
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

You go to thread tools and click subscribe to this thread. Then, you can go to your subscribed threads by clicking subscribed threads right under your PMs and WI bucks count. Hope I helped!!
Closed