Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2009, 06:45 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!eeveeluver is the cats pajamas!

Default Answered: What should i do when my club fills up?

ok so my club is about to reach 5000 posts (and thats when you're suppose to close it and make a new one, right?) and im not sure what im suppose to do to close it, should i flag it to close it or PM a mod/admin to close it? and am i suppose to wait for my club to be closed to make a new one, or should i just flag it/PM a mod to close it, and then right away make a new one b4 the old one is closed?

sorry if that sounds a little confusing, i had to rush, sorry
eeveeluver is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by COWS4YOU
There is no longer a post limit on threads. You can keep your club thread open for as long as you would like So no need to make a new thread.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2009, 07:00 PM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: What should i do when my club fills up?

Hey Homie Jo!
I would flag it and say "Over 5,000 posts, please close" anf then a Mod or Admin that's on will probably get there and close it in a matter of minutes. Once it's closed, then make the new one.
If you made a new one before the old one was closed, the new one would probably be closed for being a duplicate.

Oh, and don't forget to change the link to your club that's in your siggy to the new one, so the others know where to go!

Last edited by dotdotduck; 08-30-2009 at 07:21 PM..
Old 08-30-2009, 07:13 PM   #3
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

First I would create your new club thread (make sure you put 'continued' or '2' in the title so that the mods will know it's not a duplicate).
Then I would post the link to your new thread in your current club thread, so that members will know where to go.
Lastly, flag your threa nd request that it be closed since you have a new one open.
Hope that helps
Livi is offline Female
Old 08-30-2009, 07:23 PM   #4
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Hey! Yepp, like Livi & DDD said, just mention the post limit when you ask a mod to close it - and open a new one first, just in case.
The post limit doesn't actually have to be 5,000 .... our Twi-clubs are usually allowed to go up to at most 10,000 ... so it's your choice.
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2009, 07:36 PM   #5

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Don't worry.

I've heard many people say it ends on 10,000 posts now because the WI staff redid it. I am quite sure of that. But just in case, flag the post, add a simple message like "club has 5,000 posts, can you restart this club?" or something like that. Then the staff will make a new one for you.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 10:02 AM   #6
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

You should flag it and for the reason say "Reached over 5000 posts, please close."
And then a moderator or administrator should then close it for you. (:

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 11:35 AM   #7
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

There is no longer a post limit on threads. You can keep your club thread open for as long as you would like So no need to make a new thread.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:37 AM   #8
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

Thanks Cows4You!! That is really helpful! I did not know that there was no post limit! But now I know!
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 11:46 AM   #9
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

You can flag it and say that you want the thread to be closed, and why you want it to be closed, or you can PM a mod/admin and ask them if they wouldn't mind closing it for you. I wouldn't make a new one before the old one gets closed, because the new one would end up getting closed for being a duplicate. And I see that you have a link for it in your siggy, so don't forget to change the link to the new one so that people aren't going to a closed thread.

However, COWS just pointed out that there is no longer a limit on the post amount, but what I just said could come in handy if you ever wanted to close a current thread and open up a new one.
koalakinzforever is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 11:56 AM   #10

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

Flag your first club saying something like "This club has reach 5,000 posts. Please close." Then a mod/admin will close it in a matter of minutes. AFTER it is closed,you can make the 2nd club. Maybe say that it is PART 2 of the first one. Hoped I helped!

~Awnie
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Closed