Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2008, 01:10 PM   #1
webbie whonk!
Gift Guru

webbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: What should I do when I call Ganz?

Do I leave a message, or...

The problem is that all of my accounts work except the main one. It won't log on at all.
webbiemum is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2008, 01:16 PM   #2
^The Coolest Girl^
Webkinz :)

Jennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: What should I do when I call Ganz?

Um maybe try talking to an agent or leave a message I guess.
Jennybeevee is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 01:16 PM   #3
beachcomber488
Gift Guru

jsebaker is just really nicejsebaker is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by webbiemum
Do I leave a message, or...

The problem is that all of my accounts work except the main one. It won't log on at all.
I would leave a message. I just had to contact Ganz myself and I left a message for them. I am hopping to get to speak to areal person so I can explain my problem. Good luck to you and I hope your problem is solved real soon.
jsebaker is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 01:22 PM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Before you do that, Webbiemum, try these two loader links. The top one is a Firefox, bottom IE7 just the Loaders, not the Front page...give it a whirl and see if you can't get on with these.
http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=0 OR

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=0
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 01:41 PM   #5
webbie whonk!
Gift Guru

webbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everybody. I'm leaving a message now

---------- webbiemum added 4 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

Ok, now the message system isn't working.

Last edited by webbiemum; 12-26-2008 at 01:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-26-2008, 02:40 PM   #6
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

I called the ganz number and it told me I had to email them with my problem at support- if you go to webkinz site and then customer service you will find the form you need--scroll down to comments and suggestions--click on that and then click on my question does not appear here- you need your account information to send them and email-- they have usually taken a couple of days to reply to my emails- they do send an auto response that says they received your email and give some basic help directions--
Hope this helps or gives you another way to make contact with them about your account
elefancy is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 05:15 PM   #7
webbie whonk!
Gift Guru

Oh, I read somewhere that they weren't taking emails at support@webkkinz.com anymore. I will see if I can get it sent that way elefancy.
Old 12-26-2008, 07:12 PM   #8
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by webbiemum
Oh, I read somewhere that they weren't taking emails at support@webkkinz.com anymore. I will see if I can get it sent that way elefancy.
when I sent an email there I got an auto-response that told me to go through the webkinz site customer support in the our question does not appear here as I posted those steps above for you-
elefancy is offline Female
Closed